Enjoy your favorite draft beer straight from the tap inside or outdoors with the stylish stainless steel Beverage-Air BM23-S-31-2 Kegerator. This draft beer refrigerator offers full beer keg capacity, is heavy-duty and has forced air refrigeration - draft beer is dispensed ice cold every time.
The cabinet and door are constructed of durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel. The top is made from heavy-duty stainless steel including built-in drip tray for easy cleaning. Top rail is standard on all models.
Inside construction utilizes galvanized steel for walls and ceiling. Reinforced floors and doorsills are made from heavy-duty stainless steel to provide lasting service. Door is self-closing with key lock. Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing. Cabinet insulation is foamed-in-place moisture resistant polyurethane (CFC free) foam which binds the exterior walls with the interior walls to form solid construction and provide unsurpassed insulation to ensure proper cooling in an outdoor environment.
Lift-out heavy duty forced-air refrigeration system creates a steady flow of cold air through the complete product load and provides fast uniform recovery and cooling. Refrigerant used is R134a, which is CFC free for full compliance to all environmental concerns. A 6' cord and grounded plug is provided for electrical connection.
This two product kegerator comes with a stainless steel 3" diameter double faucet draft tower. The gas hose, beer tubing, washers and clamps are included. You will need to specify your keg coupler set up.
The Beverage-Air BM23-S-31-2 is large enough to store both a full size keg and up to a 10 lb. Co2 tank. This beer cooler can store three 1/6 barrel kegs or four home brew (5 gallons) tanks. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or refer to the graphic below.
You can easily customize your draft beer parts to dispense the type of beers you plan on pouring. Please call us if you have any questions about all your configuration options. We have set up the order process to ensure that you will not be missing any parts to properly dispense two kegs.
We are draft beer experts. All draft beer and custom home bar installation questions related to this kegerator are handled toll free (1-800-710-9939) by one of our friendly and experienced staff.
This kegerator can fit one Full Size or Pony Keg, up to two Quarter Slim Kegs, and up to three 5 gallon kegs.
- All Stainless Steel Exterior
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Three (3) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Four (4) Home Brew (5.0 Gal.)
- Single Door Design
- 4" Heavy-Duty Swivel Casters for Easy Mobility
- 3" Insulated Polished Stainless Steel Draft Beer Tower with 2 Faucets
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Wear-Resistant Vinyl on Steel Exterior
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top with Drip Tray and Guard Rail
- Removable Drip Tray for Easy Cleaning
- Capped Opening in Top for Water Station Line Penetration
- Galvanized Steel Walls and Ceiling
- Stainless Steel Floor and Reinforced Door Breakers
- Magnetic Gasket Provide Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Door with Lock
- Balanced Refrigeration System Designed to Operate 36°F-38°F
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Readily Adaptable for Installation of Wine Dispensers or Water Station
- Includes Gas Hose, Beer Tubing, Washers and Clamps
- Designed for Built-in or Freestanding Use
- Works in Indoor or Outdoor applications
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Additional 4 Years (Parts Only) on the Compressor
|Unit Weight||150 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||4|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Material||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 Hz|
|Dispense Kit Assembly Manual|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Dual Faucet Outdoor Commercial Keg Refrigerator - Stainless Steel Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 2 reviews)|| |
|it is very good |
|Comments:||I like the way it looks and it runs good and it keeps the beer good and cold |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
|The King of Kegerators |
|by:||USC Fan (08-08-2008)|
Chino Hills, CA
|Comments:||This is the best kegerator and I did the research. The inside is stainless all stainless outside. It has the drip tray built in it which is easy to use and clean. Also it is a fan system so if you get one the big tube goes up the tower to push cold air up. It can handle up to 4 5 gallon kegs. It is nice to have a spare for my poker night parties. Currently I use the unit outside on the patio and the beer is staying very cold. If you can spend the extra money I highly recommend this unit. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.