The best part of homebrewing is being able to offer friends and family the fruits of your labor cold and fresh from the tap. The worst part is running out of your chilled home brew mid-way through the party! Make sure that never happens again by investing in or upgrading to the HBK209B-1 Beer Dispenser offered by the Beverage Factory. This full size home brew kegerator is perfect for the serious home brewer or the beer connoisseur who likes to have more than one keg chilled and ready to serve at a time.
Beverage Factory has taken the guess work out of setting up your system by assembling a complete tapping kit that comes with this keg cooler. It includes all the components necessary to pressurize and tap a home brew Cornelius keg. Included in the tapping kit are upgrades like a Polished Stainless Steel Tower, Commercial Grade Dual Gage Regulator, and Red CO2 Tank at no additional cost, which adds a $25 value to this kegerator! You will be up and running quickly...all you have to do is get the CO2 tank filled and provide the keg!
Finished in matte black, this cooler is less prone to showing finger prints and smudges and the neutral color and design makes it easy to incorporate into any environment. With features like manual thermostat control and energy efficient design, you can adjust the temperature of your keg to enhance the flavor and consistency of the brews you are serving at any given time with minimal impact on the environment or your energy bill. The HBK209B-1 is mounted on 4 locking casters so you can easily move it from the kitchen to the home bar. It has a removable flush-mount drip tray mounted in the top that collects spills and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher. It also comes with 2 removable shelves so while you're waiting for your next batches of home brew to finish fermenting, your keg cooler can double as a regular refrigerator or drink cooler too!
- HBK-209B-1 Homebrew Beer Kegerator and Single-Tap Ball Lock Keg Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Worm Drive Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Worm Drive Clamps.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set
This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with a chrome plated faucet with brass lever and 5 feet of 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size commercial kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock kegs
- Matte black cabinet and door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 35°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|CO2 Tank||5 lbs|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60HZ|
Homebrew Single Faucet Beer Dispenser - Black Cabinet with Matte Black Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.