If you're struggling to decide what the best serving and storage option for your homebrew is, then considering a kegerator for homebrew may be the solution for you. There are many benefits to serving and storing your homebrew in a kegerator, such as the ability to control and adjust the temperature of your brew, being able to neatly stow away your homebrew within the kegerator, and more control over how much you serve at one time. Perhaps the best part about choosing kegging as your storage option for homebrew is that it gets to the heart homebrewing...which is that it's meant to be enjoyed and shared. Kegerators give you the deliciousness of draft beer, but they also make it easy to pour glasses for you and your friends and family to enjoy together. At your next party, backyard barbecue, or game day viewing, share your homebrew with your friends by using the HBK209S-1 beer dispenser from Kegco.
The Beverage Factory wants to make the set up of your kegerator as simple as pouring a glass of your chilled hombrew will soon be! We've assembled a direct draw kit for you and upgraded all of the items in that kit with no additional cost to you. This adds a $25 value to your purchase while also giving you everything you need to start using your kegerator as soon as you get it home. You'll be equipped with all of the essential items need to make your kegerator run smoothly with items like the corrosion resistant CO2 tank, a commercial dual gauge regulator and stainless steel tower included in the kit.
Besides the fact that you'll now have the ability to serve your very own homebrew fresh from the tap, the HBK209S-1 keg beer cooler has many other exciting features too. With a black cabinet and stainless steel door, the design of this cooler is modern and sleek and easily fits in with other stainless steel appliances you may already have in your home. Standing on 4 locking casters, this kegerator is easy to relocate around your home for parties and get-togethers or to make cleaning more convenient. A removable, flush-mount drip tray makes cleaning up spills easy and convenient. The stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the cooler makes sure that the weight of your kegs is evenly distributed so that the lining will not become damaged. The kegerator also comes with two removable racks so it can be used as a regular refrigerator or a cooler for other drinks like sodas, waters, and juices, when it's not being used to store and serve your homebrew.
- MDK-209SS-01 Keg Beer Dispenser and Single Faucet Home Brew Keg Beer Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set
This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with a chrome plated faucet with brass lever and 5 feet of 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size commercial kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock kegs
- Matte black cabinet and stainless steel door with recessed handle
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 35°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|CO2 Tank||5 lbs|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
Homebrew Full Size Kegerator - Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.