942B - High Pressure Double Gauge Mixed Gas Primary Co2 Regulator
This high pressure double gauge CO2 regulator is designed for use in gas blender or nitrogen generator applications. The regulator features a durable forged brass body with a permanent quad-ring inlet seal at the tank connection and a flow control inlet nipple filter. The 3/8" O.D. outlet barb is fitted with a shut-off switch. The screw in the center is used to adjust the output pressure. The regulator is fitted with a pressure relief valve that releases at 115-125 psi.
- Adjust pressure from 10 to 110 PSI
- Forged brass and die cast for durability.
- Quad-Ring inlet seal at tank connection.
- Set screw pressure adjustment.
- Flow control inlet nipple filter.
- Type Gas Primary Regulator - CO2 tanks
- Output Pressure Gauge 0-120 PSI RHT
- Tank Pressure Gauge 0-3000 PSI LHT
- Performance 1 Pressure / 1 Product
- Outlet Barb 3/8" O.D. with shut-off
- Installation CO2 tank mount
- Integral PRV For safety: pressure relief valve releases at 115-125 PSI
942B - High Pressure Double Gauge Mixed Gas Primary Co2 Regulator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $44.95
Sale Price: $45.45