83115 - Secondary Co2 Regulator Kit
Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually.
Installation ready! Walk-In cooler kit. This single pressure panel kit includes the beer line assembly attached to the air line for maximum organization.
- Stainless steel 3/8" I.D. wall bracket.
- UL Listed.
- Forged brass and die cast for durability, accurate machining.
- Stainless steel valve seat for high corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel inlet filter.
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- Secondary Regulator - CO2 or Mixed Gas.
- Output Pressure Gauges 0-60 PSI, for accurate keg pressure
- Regulators, beer and air hoses, for kegs, all on one easy mount panel.
- Outlet Barbs 3/8" O.D. with shut-off.
- Wall mount panel, pre-drilled holes.
- Integral PRV For safety: pressure relief valve releases at 51-53 PSI.
83115 - Secondary Co2 Regulator Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|Very High Quality Product|
|Comments:||If am looking forward to using this product. It looks like it is going to do the job. We are tapping four kegs off one CO2 container and the pressures fluxuate so I am hoping this works...if it only came with instructions!! I will have to go to the internet to see how to hook it up.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $174.95
Sale Price: $101.95
Sale Price: $43.95
Sale Price: $114.95