This Taprite T1672ST Two Product Secondary Co2 Kegerator Regulator is used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually.
- To protect dispensing systems each regulator has a built-in high volume external safety relief valve factory set to relieve at 55-65 PSIG.
- Taprite secondary regulators are designed to further reduce pressure from a primary regulator to a proper dispensing level.
- Internal relief valve opens if the delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn and require replacing.
- Forged brass body for greater durability. Body has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up.
- Body parts are 1/4" NPT (F).
- Outlet fittings feature Taprite 1600 ball type shut-off. Fits 5/16" I.D. pressure hose. Inlet designed for 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing.
- All models have heavy duty stainless steel wall mounting brackets.
- Maximum delivery pressure: 50 PSIG
- Non-removable adjusting screw limits maximum delivery pressure to 50 PSIG
- Front loading seat assembly is easily replaceable in the field.
- All regulators are pressure tested for leaks and defects prior to delivery to assure in-field reliability.
- Available in multiple pressure and product models.
Two Product Secondary Co2 Kegerator Regulator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Works great! |
|by:||Mike C (04-30-2015)|
|Comments:||Attached it to the 4 product regulator that I already had with RIGHT HAND THREADED brass nipple (many places online will tell you its left hand threads. It is not.) and it works like a charm. 6 taps on my keezer now. Perfect. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.