If you plan on dispensing two separate kegs but do not need to have independent keg pressures, then this regulator will work for this application. This regulator has a1/2Y splitter with two independent shut off valves, so you can still run a single keg if you want to.
The 642-2 is the most durable two product regulator on the market today. This regulator sets the standard in quality features such as a forged brass body for durability, accurate machining, and a high quality chrome plated finish. This regulator has a built in Co2 resistant solid nylon inlet seal for constant perfect sealing. A nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance. Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates. This premium regulator features a safety relief valve at 55-65 PSI. The 642-2 has a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside keg. This is a double gauge regulator. The top gauge shows how much pressure you are putting in the keg, and the second gauge indicates how much Co2 is left in the tank.
- Primary CO2 Regulator
- CO2 tank mount
- Performance: 1 Pressure / 2 Products
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0-60 PSI
- Tank Pressure Gauge: 0-3000 PSI
- Outlet Barbs: 3/8" O.D. with shut-offs
- Integral PRV: Safety pressure relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome plated finish.
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance.
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- Easy to use dial knob for pressure adjustment.
- Built in CO2 resistant, solid nylon inlet seal.
642-2 Premium Dual Gauge Co2 Keg Beer Regulator with Air Splitter Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Very professional. |
|Comments:||I was very impressed with this regulator. Thank you Beverage Air! |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.