DS-431-211 Black ABS Plastic 1-Faucet Beer Tower - 3" Column
Black ABS Plastic Single Faucet Beer Tower / 3" Diameter Column / Chrome-Plated Faucet / 5' of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing with Nozzle and Hex Nut Assembly / Connects to All Standard Keg Couplers / Includes Mounting Gasket Screws
This is a Black ABS Plastic Single Faucet Draft Tower with a 3" diameter column. This tower comes complete with a chrome plated faucet with a brass lever and 5 feet of 3/16" clear beer tubing that ends in a nozzle and hex nut assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers.
This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. ABS plastic is not only very durable and a good insulator, but it is also very economical.
This is a very popular solution for home bar systems.
- 3" Diameter Black ABS Plastic Column
- Plastic is a better insulator than metal
- Preassembled 5' long brewery approved beer hose, that is unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals, with a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler.
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet with a chrome plated forged brass body, a Teflon lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar.
- High gloss black plastic Tap Handle.
- 5' of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing with 3/16" Tailpiece & Hex Nut Connection
- Connects to All Standard Keg Couplers
- Mounting Gasket and Screws Included
- NSF Approved
|Dispense System||Air Cooled|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Finish||Black ABS Plastic|
|Faucet Height||9 1/4"|
DS-431-211 Black ABS Plastic 1-Faucet Beer Tower - 3" Column Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|Works for Danby|
|by:||Big D (03-25-2010)|
|Comments:||Bought this to replace the OEM Tower on my Danby kegerator. The screws included with the new tower were too long for the Danby, but the original Danby screws work fine. Spacing is just the same for the 4 holes as well. Fit fine, took no time at all to replace. Original Danby version was metal, but at $100 less than buying the Danby OEM version, it's a value. Confirmed 3" is the right diameter on the OEM Danby Tower.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $89.95
Sale Price: $99.95
Sale Price: $68.95