This draft beer tower is constructed of polished Stainless Steel with a 4" diameter column. Polished Stainless Steel does not chip or pit like chrome.
This model sports eight faucets, all connected with Stainless steel product lines and copper coolant lines with TIG welded stainless steel barbed ends that easily connect to either 5/16" or 3/8" trunk line. This tower is cooled with Kool-Rite technology with patented cooling blocks and leak proof shanks!
This tower comes complete with four mounting screws, a counter gasket and black faucet knobs.
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucets with a chrome plated forged brass body, chrome plated faucet shafts, solid brass plated faucet levers, and nylon lever washers for smooth consistent performance and easy operation. (Tap Handles not included)
- Mounting gaskets and mounting hardware.
- Polished stainless steel won't pit or chip like chrome!
- Dispense System Glycol Cooled (Kool-Rite Integrated Module)
- Faucets 8 ( Tap Handles not included )
- Faucet Spacing 2-1/2" center to center
- Finish Polished Stainless Steel
- Connections (Product) 1/4" O.D. Stainless Steel tubes with tapered barb 1/4"-3/8"
- Connection (Glycol) 3/8" O.D. Copper tubes with 3/8" barb fitting
- Length 20"
- Height 15-1/2"
- Column Diameter 4"
- Faucet Height 11-5/8"
DS-358-PSSKR-3 Stainless Steel Eight Faucet T-Style Draft Tower - 4 Inch Column - Glycol Cooled Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.