This Kegco 4I3FT Polished Stainless Steel Single Column, Triple Faucet, 4" Diameter Draft Tower is an excellent choice for anyone wanting to dispense from three faucets at the same time. The 304 grade stainless steel is durable and will not tarnish. This tower comes complete with three chrome plated faucets with metal levers and three separate hose assemblies of 5 Feet of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing with Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly. The fittings on the beer lines will connect to all standard keg couplers.
This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Connects to All Standard Keg Couplers
- Mounting Gasket and Four Screws Included
- Polished stainless steel will not pit or chip like chrome.
- Extra height to clear glasses when pouring.
- Dispense System is Air Cooled
- Faucets 3 ( Tap Handles not included )
- Finish Polished Stainless Steel
- Outlet Hose: 5' x 3/16" I.D. with 3/16" tailpiece and hex nut connection
- Height 14"
- Column Diameter 4"
- Faucet Height Center faucet at 10-1/4", Left and right faucets at 9-5/8"
- Preassembled 5' long brewery approved beer hoses, that are unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals, with a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler.
- Three premium quality chrome plated solid metal beer faucets with a chrome plated forged brass body, a nylon lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar. (Tap Handles not included)
- Mounting gasket and mounting hardware.
|Dispense System||Air Cooled|
|Number of Faucets||3|
|Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
Stainless Steel Triple Faucet Draft Beer Tower - 4" Column Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.