Not for the faint of taste buds! A new American classic, brewed with 7 ounces of hops, hops, and more hops, and then balanced with a heavy dose of malt. Massive floral aroma and flavor, with serious bitterness.
- 3.3 lb of Hopped Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Extra Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 2 lb of Extra Light Dry Malt Extract
- 6 oz Crisp Crystal 60L Malt
- 2 oz Centennial Hop Pellets
- 1 oz Willamette Hop Pellets
- 2 oz Amarillo® Hop Pellets
- 2 oz Cascade Hop Pellets
- 11.5g Fermentis SafAle US-05 Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- 1 Muslin Bag
- Yield: 5 gal
- Ready Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Difficulty: Easy
- OG: 1.069-1.073
- FG: 1.019-1.023
- Final ABV: 6.0-7.0% ABV
- Bitterness: 50 IBU
- Color: Straw
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Double IPA TrueBrew Ingredient Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Easy Great Beer |
|Comments:||This was a great kit that turned out a pretty decent beer. Directions were super easy to follow and i'll will definitely brew this one again. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.