These G2 BoilerMaker brew pots come with the Blichmann BoilCoil, and the necessary holes already drilled in the pot! Also comes stock with all the bells and whistles you simply won't find in any other brew pot. Make your electric brewing dreams a reality!
Want to have an electric brew pot but don't want to drill holes to make it work? Introducing the electric BoilerMaker brew pot from Blichmann Engineering. With this product you get the best in class G2 BoilerMaker brew pot, a Blichmann BoilCoil, and the necessary holes already drilled in the pot! The brew pot is available in 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 30, and 55 gallon sizes, and comes packed with standard features like a patent pending linear flow drain that is easy to disassemble and clean, easy to read level gauge, snap-in rotating dip tube, adjustable BrewMometer, a sleek and easy to clean surface finish, and cool touch custom molded grips. The included BoilCoil will allow you to use electricity to heat your brew pot, making it ideal for a boil kettle and/or hot liquor tank. Say goodbye to brewing outside in the cold!
The BoilCoil includes a heater element with all necessary mounting hardware and a 12ft power cable. The cable is 10 gauge for all 240V elements, and 12ga for 120V models and is made with a high quality very flexible cable. Each cord will have a factory installed plug on each end, so the product is truly plug-and-brew! The heater end of the cable is terminated with Blichmann's custom molded plug. The other end is terminated with a twist-lock connector: L6-30P for 240V models, and a L5-20P for 120V models.
- The 55 gallon BoilerMaker will come with TWO BoilCoil elements
- 7.5, 10, 15, 20 gal pots are single piece American made construction. 30 gal pots and larger are imported welded construction made to Blichmann's strict quality requirements. All pots 100% assembled in Blichmann Engineering's facility in Lafayette, Indiana
- See the Additional Info tab for important electrical specifications
BoilerMaker Brew Pot Features:
- Heavy gauge, 304 single piece, deep drawn, weld-free American made construction will turn this pot into a family heirloom
- Patent pending parabolic valve provides linear flow for unparalleled flow control
- Built in 90 degree outlet can be oriented at any angle to make hose routing simple and kink free
- Cool touch silicone grip makes handling under fire easy.
- No tools are required for disassembly, so cleaning is fast and easy
- Includes adjustable viewing angle BrewMometer with our unique patented brewing dialface - the ultimate in brewing convenience
- Improved surface finish hides finger-prints and cleans impeccably; sleek brush on the outside and a silky smooth satin finish on the inside
- Standard heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratch
- Features rugged stainless steel guard with engraved volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports
- Much easier and more accurate than internal graduations
- It will also act as a mash manometer and warn you of impending stuck mashes
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8" of bottom
- Dip tube features teflon washers, allowing it to rotate so that you can drain your kettle leaving trub and hops behind
- Handle orientation that makes carrying easier and lid storage on the pot handle
- Cool touch high impact glass filled nylon handles are durable, comfortable, and cool to the touch
- Each BoilCoil is engineered to perform optimally in your BoilerMaker brew pot for consistent heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates
- Coil configuration hugs the wall of the pot to encourage convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volatiles and doesn't interfere with whirlpooling
- LESS THAN Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your pot
- The BoilCoil includes a high quality flexible "plug and play" 12 ft. factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and a custom removable plug on the other end
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
55 Gallon 240V Electric G2 BoilerMaker Brew Pot Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.