SUMMIT's VLT series includes user friendly chest and compact laboratory freezers capable of reaching -35 degrees C (-31 degrees F).
The VLT850 is a chest freezer with 8.8 cu.ft. of storage capacity. Designed for optimum temperature performance, it can safely hold vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and even frozen foods under stable conditions with manual defrost operation. A digital thermostat includes easy electronic controls for precise temperature management and a battery-powered thermometer is installed to provide the most accurate temperature readout. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn of any high or low variations in temperature.
Corner protectors help to protect the unit's exterior from bumps or dents and counterbalanced hinges provide an easy lift on the lid. A lock is included for added security.
- -35 degrees C (-31 degrees F) capable - Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and long-term preservation of frozen food
- Factory installed lock - Keep contents secure with a lock on the lid
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Alarm with temperature display - Audible alarm sounds to warn of temperature variations with a digital readout on the thermometer to provide the interior temperature
- Manual defrost - Energy efficient operation
- Corner protectors - Exterior protection important in high traffic settings
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||180 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||180 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
7.5 Cu. Ft. Laboratory Chest Freezer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.