The sleek and stylish 15 Series Countertop Ice Dispenser from Follett can produce 125 lbs. of consumer-preferred Chewblet® ice per day and can store up to 15 lbs. of ice, making it ideal for serving up to 50 people in offices, break rooms, and other commercial settings. This countertop dispenser is only 22.5" tall, making it the industry's most compact design for an ice dispenser that stores 15 lbs. of ice. It has a 14.62" width and 23.5" depth to conserve valuable counter space.
Follett's 15 Series dispensers are both fashionable and functional, featuring a modern stainless steel exterior with accent trim that compliments any decor. The integral air-cooled ice machine is Energy Star® certified, and has the lowest energy and water usage of similar capacity ice machines. A capacitive touch user interface eliminates direct contact with ice and minimizes the potential for cross contamination, while Agion® antimicrobial treatment of critical components minimizes bacteria and biofilm growth.
This ice dispenser is for use in commercial applications with less than 400 mg/l total dissolved soils in water (either naturally occurring or treated with reverse osmosis), and is not recommended for use with softened water. 125 lb. production capacity is based on 70°F (21°C) air temperature and 50°F (10°C) water temperature. At 90°F (32°C) air temperature and 70°F (21°C) water temperature, this dispenser can produce up to 100 lbs. of ice per day.
Follett products are considered commercial equipment. They can be sold for residential use but local service agents are not authorized to enter a home so the item would need to be taken to a Follett service agent should any warranty work be necessary.
- Only 22.5" tall to fit under standard wall mounted cabinets
- Compact 14.62" W x 23.5" D size conserves counter space
- Drainless design allows dispenser to be placed anywhere a water line can be run
- Leak detection in ice machine module
- Large 20-oz. capacity, easy-to-empty drip tray with automatic alert
- Agion® antimicrobial product protection in key ice contact components
- Energy and water efficient, will use as little as one-half the electricity and one-third the water of typical undercounter ice machines found in offices
- Energy saving sleep mode
- Attractive, modern styling, high-quality stainless exterior with decorative plastic trim
- Capacitive touch user interface and soft blue LED lighting of dispenser area
- Top of dispenser can hold 35 lbs. (16 kg), enough for a coffee brewer
- For use in applications with less than 400 mg/l total dissolved solids in water (either naturally occurring or treated with reverse osmosis); not recommended for use with softened water
|Shipping Weight||100 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Ice Storage Capacity||15 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||Up to 125 lbs. per 24 Hours|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Type / Shape||Nugget|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
15 Series Countertop Ice Dispenser - Internal Filter Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.