Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, Summit's AL54IF Built-In Undercounter All-Refrigerator is just 32" high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. The fully finished black cabinet allows freestanding use, while the front-breathing system also allows this unit to be built-in with minimum clearance. The door features an integrated stainless steel frame designed to accept full panel overlays, allowing users to seamlessly blend the unit into their cabinet design. The panel size should be 28-3/16" tall by 23-5/16" wide and weight no more than 10 pounds. This unit has a flush back for easy cleaning and a right angle cord.
Inside, the AL54IF utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure low maintenance and even temperature distribution. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet efficient look. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature. This unit includes adjustable glass shelves for flexible, spill-proof storage and two large door racks ideal for keeping condiments in easy reach. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place. Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance.
The AL54IF refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards but can also be used in the home. With its deluxe style and user-friendly features, this unit is the perfect choice for home or commercial kitchens.
- ADA compliant design - 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Panel-ready door - Integrated stainless steel door frame accepts full overlay panels, allowing you to customize the refrigerator door or blend it into your cabinetry design; panel size should be 23-5/16" wide, 28-3/16" tall, and at least 3/4" thick; customers provide their own handles
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls located inside the unit for precise temperature management
- Adjustable glass shelves - Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Bottle slots - Floor is specially slotted to store wine and other bottles safely in place
- Open door alarm - Audible alarm will sound if the door is left open longer than one minute
- Sabbath mode setting - Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Sealed back - Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- 100% CFC Free - Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Built-in capable - Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Frost-free operation - No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Recessed LED light - Efficient and attractive presentation with LED lighting
- Door storage - Two door racks offer convenient storage for condiments and bottles
- Internal fan - Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- High temperature alarm - High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Temperature Memory Function - Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Right angle plug - Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
|Unit Weight||100 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
4.8 cf Built-In Undercounter ADA Compliant All-Refrigerator - Black Cabinet/Panel-Ready Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.