Designed to add style and valuable storage to your kitchen, the Marvel ML15BCG1RS built-in beverage center has an impeccable finish that merges seamlessly with cabinetry. This Marvel unit was designed with a smooth black framed glass door, a sturdy, full-length handle, black metal frame glass shelves, and a 4" adjustable stainless steel toe kick. This refrigerator can store and organize up to 5 bottles of wine and 35 12-oz. cans.
Marvel's professional built-in refrigerator has a dynamic cooling technology that delivers rapid cool down and the industry's best temperature stability. By using the Marvel Intuit integrated controls you can set a precise temperature between 34 and 42 degrees F, while the thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity. Audio and visual signals alarm if the refrigerator is accidentally left open, and the vacation/Sabbath mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use.
The Marvel beverage center comes equipped with a cantilevered, fully adjustable black steel-framed shelving system and a filler kit available for an 18" wide opening. The unit's interior is a sophisticated midnight black with two-stage, soft white theater-style LED lighting. The built-in Marvel Professional beverage center has a height adjustment up to 1 inch with leveling legs and has been certified too meet Energy Star requirements.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers rapid cool down and the industry's best temperature stability
- MARVEL Intuit Integrated Controls provide precise temperature management from 34°F to 42°F
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum wine preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Tinted, UV-resistant dual pane glass door protects wine from damaging ultra-violet light
- Efficient white LED lighting and midnight black interior
- Black metal frame glass shelves are cantilevered, and adjustable
- Close Door Assist System gently and automatically closes door
- Panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Vacation/Sabbath mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use and complies with Star-K requirements
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
- Filler kit available for 18" wide opening
- 4" black adjustable toe kick
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 1-year warranty
|Height||34 - 35"|
|Wine Bottle Count||5|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||35|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Type||Black Steel Framed Glass|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Material||Black Steel Framed Glass|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Smooth Black Frame|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||120 Votls|
|Running Amps||15 A|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
15" Built-In Beverage Center - Black Cabinet and Smooth Black Frame Glass Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.