The Oasis POUD1SHS Hot 'N Cold Point-of-Use Water Cooler is an incredible solid water cooler with a contemporary look that guarantees quality, reliability, and easy serviceability. The Energy Star rated unit's stylish rounded front design and non-removable stainless steel reservoir make it a must have for any home or office. In addition, the POUD1SHS Hot 'N Cold is available in either bright white or black polyethylene cabinet which won't dent or rust.
Point-of-Use Water Coolers eliminate such hassles as monthly water delivery bills, water storage problems, sore backs from lifting water bottles, spilled water from dumping water bottles, and the risk of running out of water just when you need it. In addition, a bottleless water cooler can easily be connected to your reverse osmosis system which will give you bottled water quality water. You may also connect your POU to your filtered water system which allows you to retain the minerals in you water. If you are satisfied with the taste and quality of your tap water, simply connect your POU directly to your home or office water system!
Oasis is the recognized worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of Point-of-Use Water Coolers. Like all Oasis water coolers, Point-of-Use coolers are specifically designed and manufactured to be durable, easy to service and clean for a pure drinking experience.
- Cabinet: Polyethylene cabinet with pre-drilled holes for simple cup dispenser installation.
- Cold Water Refrigeration Unit: Convection cooled condenser. Internal, spring mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector requires no lubrication. Refrigerant is controlled by a capillary tube.
- Cold Water Thermostat: Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat and easily accessible on the rear of the unit.
- Cold Water Reservoir: Durable heavy-duty type 300 series stainless steel with external copper refrigerant coil encased in pre-fitted molded plastic foam insulation.
- Two-Piece Hot Water Tank: 500 watt easy to service heating element. Hot tank is a type 300 series stainless steel and can be easily opened for cleaning and removal of mineral deposits. Individual components can be replaced when needed, minimizing the need to replace the entire hot tank.
- Hot Water Capacity: 45 x 60 oz. cups of piping hot water per hour. 1 1/2 quart storage tank.
- Hot Water Thermostat: Adjustable thermostat with safety limiter.
- Hot Water Safety Faucet: Self-closing activation requires a two-step action that's easy for adults to use, but protects small children.
- Float System: Dual mechanical floats include safety lockout.
- Drip Receptor: Durable dishwasher safe drip tray lifts out for easy removal.
- Electrical: 115 volts, 60 Hertz. 1/20 hp water cooler compressor. Three wire service cord and polarized plug.
- Lead-Free: Components in this water cooler are lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter's Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.
- Warranty: Limited 3 year warranty (within the Continental Limits of the United States and Canada). Three years on the sealed refrigeration system, one year on most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler; sample copy available upon request.
|Pre-Drilled Cup Dispenser Holes||Yes|
|Water Dispensing Cabinet
|Hot Water Safety Faucet||Yes|
|Cold Water Reservoir
|300 Series Stainless Steel||Yes|
|Hot Water Reservoir
|Storage Capacity (Oz)||1-1/2 Quart Storage Tank|
|Heating Cap/6oz Cups/Hr||45 x 6 oz Cups per Hour|
|Adjustable Cold Temp||Yes|
|Adjustable Hot Temp||Yes|
|Hot Booster Function for Tea||No|
Hot 'N Cold Water Cooler - White w/SS Reservoir Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.