These kegerators are designed for commercial applications. The DD50 draft beer refrigerator series has a 2-keg beer capacity, with a 2-faucet, single column, insulated draft beer tap tower. The DD50 comes with forced-air refrigeration to keep beer in kegs ice cold for dispensing. The 3-inch tower is adapted to have a continuous source of cold air channeled into it to keep beer at its coldest, best quality the moment it is dispensed.
Standard construction includes attractive, wear-resistant vinyl on steel exterior. Top is made from heavy-duty stainless steel including drip tray for easy cleaning.
Inside construction utilizes galvanized steel for walls and ceilings. Reinforced floors and doorsills are made from heavy-duty stainless steel to provide lasting service. Doors are self-closing and include key locks. Magnetic door gaskets provide positive door sealing. Interior lighting is provided as standard.
Cabinet insulation is foamed-in-place polyurethane (CFC free) which helps to provide maximum operating efficiency and strengthen the overall construction. Lift-out heavy duty forced-air refrigeration system creates a steady flow of cold air through the complete product load and provides fast uniform recovery and cooling. Refrigerant used is R134a, which is CFC-free for full compliance to all environmental concerns. A 6' cord and grounded plug are provided for electrical connection.
The DD50 kegerator series is offered in 2 models, the Standard Model and the Club Model. The Club Top Model is an upgrade that offers an additional storage area beneath an easy glide stainless steel lid.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- Two (2) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- Two (2) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Four (4) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Six (6) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- 2-Door Design
- 3" Insulated Chrome Draft Beer Tower with 2 Faucets
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Wear-Resistant Vinyl on Steel Exterior
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top with Drip Tray
- Capped Opening in Top for Water Station Line Penetration
- Galvanized Steel Walls and Ceiling
- Stainless Steel Floor and Reinforced Door Breakers
- Magnetic Gasket Provide Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Doors with Locks
- Interior Lighting
- Balanced Refrigeration System Designed to Operate 36°F-38°F
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Readily Adaptable for Installation of Wine Dispensers or Water Station
- Designed for Built-in or Freestanding Use
- Black Vinyl Finish
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
This kegerator can fit two Full Size or Pony Kegs, up to four Quarter Slim Kegs, and up to six 5 gallon kegs.
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Additional 4 Years (Parts Only) on the Compressor
|Shipping Weight||314 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||2|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||2|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||6|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||6|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Water Resistant Black Vinyl on Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60HZ|
Two Keg Beer Cooler - Black Vinyl Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.