The Kegco MDK199SS-01 Black Kegerator Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door. This is the cabinet only and does not come with a draft beer dispense system. You can add a tower kegerator conversion kit to customize the setup to suit your needs. The cabinet is big enough to hold a Full Size or Pony Keg and up to two 5 Gallon Kegs.
The Kegerator Cabinet includes a chrome guard rail to prevent glasses from sliding off the work top and a plastic drip tray. Casters are provided so that you can easily move the cabinet from the kitchen to the patio. Two wire shelves allow you to use the cabinet as a refrigerator when not in use as a Keg Beer Dispenser. The interior of the cabinet is big enough to fit a 5lb CO2 tank along with a keg, but there is also a knockout and an external tank holder that allows you to mount the tank on the back of the unit for extra interior space.
PLEASE NOTE: Coors Kegs will not fit into this Kegerator.
- Black Cabinet ONLY
- Stainless Steel Door
- Plastic Drip Tray
- Locking Casters
- Internal or External CO2 Tank Mount
- Reversible Door Hinge
- Two Wire Shelves
- Chrome Guard Rail
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Holds 1 Full Size / 1/2-Barrel
- Holds 1 Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel
- Holds 2 1/6-Barrels
- Holds 2 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Kegs
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
Kegerator Cabinet Only - Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
Labor - 12 Months
Parts - 12 Months
Compressor (Parts Only) - 60 Months