This attractive Beverage Center U-Line 2224BEVINT-60B by U-Line is designed to accommodate a variety of different sizes and types of beverages. This Beverage Center provides variation for storage of different beverages with its unique Single-Zone Convection Cooling System with Touch Glass Digital Control. This Single-Zone Convection Cooling System allows for a temperature range of 34°F to 45°F.
This U-Line U-Line 2224BEVINT-60B Beverage Center holds up to 79 (12 oz.) bottles or 123 (12 oz.) cans on three adjustable tempered glass shelves in its spacious 4.9 cu. ft. cabinet with a slick black interior. In addition, there are two vinyl coated wine racks with beech wood fronts that can be stained to match surrounding decor. These wine racks hold up to 10 (.75L) Wine Bottles.
This beverage refrigerator features an Integrated Door that accepts a custom 3/4" door panel for seamless undercounter integration. This unit has been designed for both Built-in and Freestanding situations. Other features of this unit include Automatic Defrost, An Interior Light, Audible Door Open Alarm, and Adjustable Leveling Legs that add up to 1" height extension.
- Volume of 4.9 cu ft holds up to 79 bottles (12 oz) or 123 cans (12 oz) and 10 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- Maintains temperature to within 1°F of the set point to maximize preservation
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Full extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves with 7 height positions
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Fixed grille can accept a 1/4" custom integrated toe-kick
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- UL Listed
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 90° opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Unit Weight||135 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||132 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cubic Feet||4.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Wine Bottle Count||10|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||123|
|Type||Slide-Out Wine Racks, Glass Shelves|
|Number of Shelves||2 Wine Racks, 3 Glass Shelves|
|Material||Vinyl-Coated Metal with Beech Trim|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes (Wine Racks)|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Integrated|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||110/115 V, 60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
U-Line 24" Luxury Built-In Beverage Center - Solid Integrated Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.