With a massive storage capacity and massively exciting features, the all-new Allavino 2X-YHWR305-1BT Dual-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator is the storage solution that wine aficionados have been waiting for! Made up of two single zone 305-bottle wine refrigerators with opposite hinge doors, the 2X-YHWR305-1BT can store up to 605 standard sized wine bottles in two individually controlled temperature zones, providing easy storage for large and diverse collections.
Dual-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
Easily store both red and white wines at their optimum temperatures, thanks to two distinct temperature zones controlled by user-friendly digital temperature displays and push-button controls. Both zones have a temperature range of 41°F to 72°F, giving you the freedom to store all red, all white, or both red and white wines. Each zone's temperature can be viewed on a convenient lighted temperature display that is visible through the glass.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
This wine refrigerator features 20 extra thick hardwood shelves that can each store up to 28 standard sized bottles, as well as two bottom shelves that can hold larger magnum bottles or up to 25 standard bottles each, for an impressive total storage capacity of 610 bottles. If you need to store larger diameter bottles, the racks are adjustable in 1-1/4" increments. Each shelf glides out on ball-bearing tracks for quick and easy access to every bottle in your collection.
An internal fan circulates air inside of the cabinets to provide additional cooling and help prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves. This air circulation also reduces initial cool down time by 50% and creates a frost-free environment, so you do not have to worry about defrosting the unit.
Blue LED Interior Lights:
Elegantly illuminate your collection with cool blue LED lighting! These lights emit much less heat than incandescent bulbs, allowing you to leave them on to showcase your collection without creating a hot spot that could harm your wine. The lighting can also be set to only turn on when the door is opened.
Tinted Glass Door with Lock:
The UV-protected glass door is frost-free and condensation-free, providing an excellent view of your collection while keeping it safe from harmful light. A built-in key lock gives your collection even more security, and comes with two keys so that you can always have a spare on hand.
- Black Cabinets with Black Framed Glass Doors and Towel Bar Handles
- Adjustable Glide-Out Shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- With the standard racking configuration using bottles no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall, you can fit 28 bottles on each sliding shelf along with 25 bottles on the bottom stationary shelf by stacking three rows of bottles toward the back of the rack and placing two more bottles sideways in front of them.
- Low-Heat Blue LED Interior Lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy, can easily be set for continuous display
- Activated Charcoal Air Filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Dual Temperature Zones - Store both red and white wine
- Fan-Forced Cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature Adjustable Between 41°F and 72°F - One of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Unit Dimensions (each unit): 31 1/2" W x 27 1/2" (29 1/4" w/ handle) D x 78 1/2" H
- Packaging Dimensions (each unit): 37 1/2" W x 34" D x 87 1/2" H
- Weight (each unit): 325 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
|Depth||27-1/2" (29-1/4" w/Handle)|
|Unit Weight||650 lbs. (2 units - 325.0 lbs. each)|
|Shipping Weight||719 lbs. (2 units - 359.5 lbs. each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 610 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||20|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||28|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Black Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
Vite Series 610 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Refrigerator - Side-by-Side with Black Doors Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Value and Good Looks |
|by:||Darryl & Wendy (10-10-2015)|
Palos Verdes, CA
|Comments:||We bought two 305 bottle Allavino wine refrigerators after having had a dismissal 9-month experience with a wine cabinet made by a well-known Los Angeles based manufacturer. We needed garage storage for 600 bottles of fine red wine. We live in coastal Los Angeles so our temperatures are reasonable all but 2 to 4 weeks out of the year when we get temperatures in the 90's. This competitor's wine cabinet is sold as a garage unit. It is basically a solid wood box with 2 doors, 3 bottles deep, allegedly insulated and cooled with a condenser. We went through 2 condensers in less than 9 months. After the second one failed, customer service could give us no assurance that a third condenser would not also fail and other customers shared similar stories in their online reviews of this wine cabinet, we decided to look elsewhere for our needs. We investigated our options online. We were so impressed with the specifications of Allavino's 305 bottle wine refrigerator that we decided to pay a visit to the Beverage Factory to see it first hand. We liked the looks of the unit and the value. We also liked the great customer service. We bought two units before we left the showroom. We have been using the units for a week now and are very impressed. The refrigerator units are very quiet and quickly cool to 55 degrees even when loaded to capacity. Temperatures are constant (within 1 to 2 degrees) at all times. The units are attractive - we got the brushed stainless steel option. Our only criticism is that there is not enough space between the movable shelves to freely extend the shelves when wine bottles are stacked two rows deep. The rows need 1/4" more clearance to make them fully usable two rows deep. As such, we will not be extending our double stacked shelves, but treating them as stationary shelves. While we wish there was more space between the shelves so we could use them as they were intended to be used, knowing what we know now we would still buy these units. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Please note: Free Shipping Includes White Glove Service on this model. The delivery company will bring it inside, unpack it, place it where you want it and remove the packaging materials when done. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you have questions about what is involved with white glove service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.