Whether your guests prefer red wine, white wine, beer, or soda, you can be sure to have all of their favorites on hand with the all-new Allavino VSWB15-3SST FlexCount Series Side-by-Side Wine and Beverage Center! Made up of one beverage refrigerator and one dual-zone wine refrigerator with opposite hinge doors, it can simultaneously store up to 88 standard 12 oz. cans and 30 red and white wine bottles, or up to 64 standard 12 oz. cans, 30 red and white wine bottles, and 28 standard size beer bottles. Every bottle and can is safely stored on Allavino's innovative new FlexCount shelving, which has been specially designed and constructed from durable metal to be thin enough to provide more space between shelves than other similarly sized wine cellars, making the most of it's convenient compact size.
- Store Beverage Cans, Standard Beer Bottles, and Wine Bottles:
The wine storage side of the VSWB-3SST features 6 shelves that can store up to 5 bottles each for a maximum capacity of 30 standard wine bottles. The beverage center side can store 24 standard 12 oz. cans each on 3 shelves and 16 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf for a maximum capacity of 88 standard 12 oz. cans, or 28 standard beer bottles on the top shelf, 24 standard 12 oz. cans on the 2 middle shelves, and 16 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf for a maximum storage capacity of 28 bottles and 64 standard 12 oz. cans.
- Digital Display and Controls:
Two clear digital displays with intuitive push-button controls take the guesswork out of storing your beverages, allowing you to independently monitor and adjust the temperatures in all three zones.
- Blue LED Interior Lighting:
Illuminate your collection at the push of a button with the VSWB-3SST's cool blue LED lighting, which is cooler than standard lighting and will not create harmful hot spots.
- Store More Bottle Sizes:
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
- Innovative New Shelf Design:
Allavino's revolutionary new FlexCount series shelving provides worry-free beverage storage. These shelves have been specially designed with a thin yet durable metal construction that resists sagging while maximizing your available storage space.
- Shelves Extend Effortlessly:
Every bottle and can is within easy reach thanks to Allavino's smooth gliding FlexCount shelves, which effortlessly extend on ball bearing tracks.
- Built-In Design:
Need beverage storage built-in to your kitchen cabinets? Want a stylish freestanding beverage center that will fit in perfectly with your game room's decor? The VSWB15-3SST's versatile front-venting design gives you the freedom to store your beverages in virtually any room in your home.
- Side-by-Side Wine and Beverage Center
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Doors
- Curved and Towel Bar Handles Included
- All black interiors emulate the traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature:
- Two independently controlled temperature zones
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 61°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Ambient Temperature Range: 32-100°F (If the ambient temperature is above or below this range, the performance of the unit may be affected. For example, placing your unit in extreme cold or hot conditions may cause interior temperatures to fluctuate)
- Dimensions (each unit): 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 15"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight (each unit): 92.6 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
The beverage storage zone has 3 shelves that can hold up to 24 standard 12 oz. cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 16 standard 12 oz. cans for a total storage capacity of 88 standard 12 oz. cans. The top shelf can also store up to 28 standard beer bottles for a total capacity of 28 bottles and 64 standard 12 oz. cans.
The wine storage zone has 6 shelves that can hold up to 5 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 30 bottles. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
|Unit Weight||185.2 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||198.4 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||30|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||88|
|Number of Shelves||10|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115v / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
FlexCount Series Side-by-Side Dual-Zone Wine & Beverage Center Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Great Beverage Center |
|by:||Ray & Mary (09-14-2017)|
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
|Comments:||We purchased this for our new home and it's great! Not only can you store wine but we use the other side for beer, water, soda etc to free up space in our main frig. It holds a lot and after much research was the best unit for the $. Comes with two handles and one set closely matched our appliances. We are very happy. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges of $300.00. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the
unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide
all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated
in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar
replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90
days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement
compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or
commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the
servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door
reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip
charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power,
accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.