Designed for sophisticated wine collectors seeking simplicity and style, our Loft Series is ideally suited for modern dwellings. The tinted double-paned glass door is framed to showcase fine wine collections in their entirety. Sealed seams and premium insulation provide maximum thermal protection while our all-wood Universal racking easily accommodates large-format wine bottles. The door can be hinged on either side, and is available in a choice of black matte or brushed aluminum finishes. The door pull also is available in a choice of black matte or brushed aluminum finishes.
Notice to California Residents: Le Cache is in the process of having this product reviewed, tested and certified to California's Appliance Efficiency Database. Pending addition to the database, delivery of this product is not available to California. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Aluminum door (hinged left or right)
- Choice of brushed aluminum or black matte finish
- Double-pane tinted glass
- Black laminate exterior
- Foil-backed polyisocyanurate insulation
- CellarPro wine cooling unit (made in USA)
- Electronic Thermostat and Digital Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- SB/0 Technology - Flush against the Wall
- Top-vent exhaust
- All-wood Interlock racks
- Universal racking fits oversized bottles
- Low-heat interior light
- Five-year warranty on the cooling system
- Two-year warranty on entire cabinet
- Ships within 2-4 weeks
- 286 Total (256 Racked) Bottle Capacity
256 racked bottle capacity, 30 bulk bottle capacity.
Many manufacturers offer a RANGE of bottle capacities. Unfortunately, TOTAL bottle capacity is very different from RACKED bottle capacity. Make sure to find out how many bottles will be resting on racks versus how many bottles will be resting on other bottles. The distinction is important because bottles resting on bottles can break or get scratched, or labels can smudge or tear. Bottles on bottles also are much harder to access than racked bottles.
You'll find that Le Cache breaks out their racked, bulk and total bottle capacities individually. Each racked bottle rests directly on the wood rack. The bulk storage is located at the top of the rack, where long-term storage and extra-large bottles can be carefully stacked on top of each other.
- Universal Racking (3 3/4" Opening)
Fits most individual wine bottle sizes, including Burgundy and Champagne bottles.
Many manufacturers build racks that can handle standard wine bottles, but the racks won't handle a growing number of special wine bottle sizes, such as some imported wines, Champagne bottles, etc.
Le Cache racks are built to handle almost every size of individual bottle including Champagne bottles. Whereas standard racking typically measures 3 1/4 inches wide, Le Cache racking measures 3 3/4 inches wide throughout the cabinet.
- Interlock Cherry Wood Racking
Universal bottle capacity comprised of sealed cherry wood.
Metal racks can scratch bottles and tear labels, and sometimes they can bend out of shape under the heavy weight of racked wine bottles. Try sliding a bottle in and out of a metal rack, then do the same in a wood rack. Which feels better to you?
Le Cache all-wood racking is constructed from premium cherry wood, finished and sealed, and features the tiniest attentions to detail, including eased edges, tapered ends, precision fit, hot-glue assembly and double-sealed finish.
- Black Laminated Walls
- Double-Pane Tinted Glass Doors
- Foil-Backed Polyisocyanurate Insulation
- Digital Display and Temperature Control
- Ultra-Quiet CellarPro Cooling System
Designed and built by the same people who bring you Le Cache, the ultra-quiet, vibration-free CellarPro includes upgraded components and new features, resulting in an advanced cooling system that outperforms the competition in every category. Each CellarPro cooling unit comes with an electronic thermostat and digital LED display, allowing you to precisely set the desired temperature inside your cabinet. In addition, the cooling system features automatic defrost to prevent ice build-up and adjustable humidity control that easily maintains the optimal humidity, up to 70% RH.
- CellarPro Features Powder-Coated Dark Grey Finish
Le Cache believes that wine bottles, not the cooling unit, should be featured in your cabinet. If you have glass windows on your doors and your cooling unit is painted a light color, make sure that you like what you see when the doors are closed.
Le Cache wine cabinets are sold with custom cooling units from CellarPro. Each unit is powder-coated grey so that it's "hidden" inside the cabinet when the doors are closed.
- Optional Cooling System Upgrade
The cooling system may be upgraded to the CellarPro 1800-XT, which offers extra cooling power with slightly more noise (approximately 10 dBA higher) and is designed for larger wine cabinets, warmer environments and/or commercial applications.
- Top-Vent Exhaust and SB/0 Technology - Zero Set Back from Wall
Many cooling systems require at least SIX INCHES of space between the wall and the cabinet in order for the cooling system to operate properly. Even with top-vent cooling systems, many cabinets require THREE INCHES of space between the wall and the cabinet.
Le Cache cabinets have been reengineered with SB/0tm Technology so that, together with CellarPro's top-vent cooling system, the back of the cabinets can be placed right up against the wall. (You'll still need 18 inches of clearance above the cabinet!)
- Low-Heat Fluorescent Interior Light
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
Le Cache stands behind their products, offering 5 years of coverage on the entire cooling system, including all labor and materials. If your cooling system stops functioning, Le Cache will send you a factory-refurbished replacement cooling system, and you can return your original cooling unit to them for repair AFTER you receive and replace the cooling system. That way, your wine won't go unprotected unneccesarily. Your cost is the freight to ship the the cooling system to and from the factory - Le Cache will take care of everything else.
- 2-Year Warranty on Entire Cabinet
For two years from the date of original delivery, your Le Cache warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product which proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
|Net Weight||425 lbs.|
|Individual Bottle Racking||Yes|
|Interior Light||Low-Heat Fluorescent|
|Multiple / Dual Zones||No|
|Zero Set Back From Wall||Yes|
|Parts and Labor||2 Years|
|Cooling System||5 Years|
|Total Bottle Count||286|
|Racked Bottle Capacity||256|
|Bulk Bottle Capacity||30|
|Type / Model||CellarPro 1800-QT|
|Temperature Display||3-Digit LED Readout|
|Color / Finish||Black|
|Type||Double-Paned Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Finish||Black Matte|
|Door Handles||Brushed Aluminum|
Loft 2400 286-Bottle Wine Cabinet - Black Matte Finish Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
- Inside delivery to ground floor of destination
- Unpacking and setup in your desired location
- Alignment of doors and adjustment of leveling feet
- Damage insurance coverage
All of our delivery quotes are for standard shipping. Additional charges not covered include:
- Delivery outside of the United States
- Location-specific extraordinary delivery conditions including:
- Stairs, over 100 ft distance from truck, or difficult access such as cul-de-sac
- 2 movers are provided for our 1400, 2400 and 3100 cabinets, and 4 men are provided for our 3800 and 5200 cabinets. If additional men are needed, this would result in an additional charge
- Site time longer than 30 minutes required to provide standard service
- Location requiring small-truck access
- Delivery appointments are scheduled with 24 hour telephone notice prior to delivery. If a customer requires a specific time slot or if a weekend delivery is required, additional charges may apply.