SUMMIT's SWC6G Series features European designed glass door wine cellars approved for commercial use, with quality construction for long-term storage white wine.
The counter height SWC6GBLSH is just under 24" wide for an easy fit in tight settings, with a finished black cabinet for freestanding use and an aluminum trimmed glass door for a stylish display. A full length towel bar handle in brushed stainless steel adds a touch of modern style and a factory installed lock offers keyed security.
Inside, the SWC6GBLSH is fully featured for proper storage. Scalloped steel shelves hold bottles inside the roomy interior, with a rocker switch light for optional illumination. Automatic defrost keeps maintenance to a minimum while our unique "hidden" evaporator makes cleanup a snap.
With a reliable performance and clean style, the SWC6GBLSH is ideal for storing the finest wine collection in any commercial or residential setting.
NOTE: These models are designed primarily for white wine storage but can be upgraded with a digital thermostat to accommodate red wine temperatures.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for use in foodservice establishments
- Slim counter height dimensions: Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces
- Double pane temperature glass door: Display your collection behind a solid glass door trimmed in elegant brushed aluminum for a refined touch
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for secure interior, conveniently located at the top of the door
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Full-length towel bar handle: Professional handle in brushed stainless steel
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Scalloped steel shelving: Curved shelves designed for the ideal storage of wine bottles
- Interior light: Illuminate your collection with an interior light controlled by a rocker on/off switch
- Hidden evaporator: SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or food
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat accommodates white wine temperature. If using this model for red wine storage, add a DT digital thermostat upon ordering
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design
- Temperature range: 5 degrees C to 10 degrees C/41 degrees F to 50 degrees F; To reach warmer temperatures, order with our red wine digital thermostat option (10 degrees C to 18 degrees C/50 degrees F to 64 degrees F range)
|Shipping Weight||125 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Built-in Capable||Yes (with Built-in Upgrade)|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Wine Bottle Count||30 with Racks; 50 without Racks|
|Type||Large Wine Racks|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||No|
|Bottles per Shelf||5|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Type||Tempered Double-Paned Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Full-Length Stainless Steel Pro-Style|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V, 60 Hz|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
50 Bottle Wine Refrigerator - Full Stainless Pro-Style Handle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.