Why Buy from an Authorized Danby Dealer?
Beverage Factory is an Authorized Danby Dealer, which means you will receive the full support of both companies should you need it. For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Danby products, please call 1-800-710-9939.
This 51 Bottle DWC053D1BSSPR Wine Cooler Refrigerator from Danby is a built-in wine cellar that integrates seamlessly into surrounding kitchen cabinetry. The Danby Silhouette Professional DWC053D1BSSPR Wine Chiller holds up to 51 bottles of wine on stainless steel trimmed shelves and features a digital thermostat with an LED display. This wine refrigerator has two distinct and independently controlled temperature zones. White LED lighting illuminates the interior without the heat of an incandescent bulb, and creates a beautiful display behind the tempered glass door.
Other features of the Danby DWC053D1BSSPR include a frost free cooling system, an audible alarm that will sound if the temperature fluctuates excessively or if the door is left ajar, roller glide shelves, a Low-E glass door that helps protect wine from harmful UV rays and maintains a more consistent internal temperature, and a reversible hinge for left or right-hand opening.
- 5.3 cu. ft. (149L) capacity dual zone wine cellar for red and white wine storage
- Fully integrated flush built-in application
- Newly designed wine shelves float on silicon buffers which absorb vibration while minimizing disturbance to the wine and durable ball bearing shelf glides allow for full extension of wine shelves providing easy access
- Zero clearance hinge allows for cabinet depth integration without the door interfering with surrounding cabinets
- New contemporary handle is sleek and discrete and blends with most decor
- The upper zone will store up to 16 bottles of wine and the lower zone will store up to 35 bottles of wine
- Each zone is independently controlled by a programmable thermostat and can be set between 39 degrees F-64 degrees F (4 degrees C-18 degrees C) to ensure wine is stored at its optimum temperature
- Exclusive Wave Storage System cradles the wine, protecting it from unnecessary movement
- Smudge-resistant, easy-to-clean 304L stainless steel stamped door includes Low-E glass for improved energy efficiency
- Frost free, fan forced cooling for superior performance
- Recessed, white LED interior lighting beautifully showcases your favorite beverages
- Audible alarm alerts you if the door is left ajar or if the interior temperature fluctuates excessively
- Reversible door hinge for convenient right or left-hand opening
|Shipping Weight||132.3 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Cubic Feet||5.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Wine Bottle Count||51 Bottles|
|Defrost System||Frost Free|
|Type||Roller Glide Shelves|
|Material||Stainless Steel Trimmed Wood Shelves|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Type||Low E Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Seamless Stamped Stainless Steel|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Low E|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Silhouette Professional 51 Bottle Dual Zone Built-In Wine Refrigerator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Nice Unit |
|Comments:||The unit looks very nice. The shelves are black painted wood (that information is not available online and hard to tell from the pics online so I asked the factory). The shelves do roll smoothly. When you push the shelves all the way in there is a resistance in about the last inch as it clicks back into place, but this jar makes the wine bottles slide back just a little. The zero clearance door works well and allows you to be able to push the unit under the counter further without worrying about the door hitting the cabinet when it is opened. Apparently the temperature shown on the display is the set temperature versus the actual as it shows the same temperature from the moment it is turned on and never changes. Before I purchased the unit I could not find online dimensions, or at least a clarification of the dimensions. The factory list the dimensions as width 23.82", depth 25.59", height 34.45". I questioned the depth in particular as my under counter space is only 24" so I was worried the unit would not fit under my counter. I was told by the manufacture "The dimensions provided include the door and the handles (for depth information) and from the top of the hinge to the floor for the height. As per the door and handle, the door is 2" thick and the handle is 1.75"." I would not say the unit is noisy, but it is not quiet either. It makes more noise than my large LG refrigerator which I almost never hear running. The unit runs a lot, so you will notice the sound. Not good if you have it in the room with a TV, but if it is a bit remote like mine is in the wine cabinet, it should be fine. It would be nice if the industry published db ratings for sound but I could only find that by one manufacture. All in all it seems to be a good unit and I am pleased with it. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.