- Commercial grade tap kit includes everything you need to serve creamy nitro-infused coffee on draft
- Digital thermostat lets you set the perfect temperature for any nitro-infused cold brew
- Automatic defrost ensures minimum user maintenance
- Ships with sturdy casters to install for optional portability
- Includes chrome guard rail and removable drip tray for easier cleanup
33.5" H x 23.63" W x 25.0" D
Summit Appliance brings the refreshment of cold brew right to your home with a complete line of coffee dispensers.
The SBC635MNCF is a freestanding kegerator designed to serve nitro-infused coffee on draft. We include a commercial grade stainless steel tap kit that includes everything you need to serve nitro-infused coffee from a cornelius style keg, including a stout style draft tower, regulator, and Nitrogen tank. The interior is auto defrost, minimizing any user maintenance for easy use. Digital controls make it easy to manage the temperature.
This unit comes in a jet black finish and is designed for freestanding use. We include a set of locking casters for easy mobility, as well as a chrome guard rail and removable drip tray for easier cleanup. The door is user-reversible, allowing you to adjust your setup as needed. The interior floor is reinforced with stainless steel to prevent any damage when loading kegs.
For a similar unit designed to serve flat iced coffee, see the SBC635MCF. You can also create your own custom cold brew kegerator by combining any of our "NK" beer dispensers with our selection of cold brew tap kits.
- Dispenses nitro-infused coffee: Stout style tap allows you to serve smooth nitro-infused cold brew on tap; for a standard flat iced coffee dispenser, see the SBC570CF
- Complete tap kit: Commercial grade tap kit includes a stainless steel stout tower, Nitrogen tank, regulator, and connections for ball lock cornelius kegs
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Ideal temperature: Operates between 331/2 and 501/2F to keep your coffee stored at just the right serving temperature
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Casters included (ships unassembled): To make the unit portable, install this set of 2 1/2" high locking casters
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled): Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel floor cover: Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Drip tray: Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Deep Chill function: Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the dispenser to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.