- 3.1 cu. ft. capacity of the ICS15BSRNK can hold a quarter slim keg or 5 gallon Sankey or Cornelius keg
- The narrow 15" cabinet is ideal for freestanding use in small spaces
- All components of this cold-brew coffee dispense system can be customized for your unique needs
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed, NSF Compliant, and commercially-rated for professional use in cafes and coffee bars
- PLEASE NOTE: Drip tray is not included but is available as an optional add-on
Dimensions: 34"H x 15"W x 22"D
Recreating your favorite coffee bar experience has never been easier thanks to the sleek, space-saving ICS15BSRNK iced coffee kegerator by Kegco. This 15" wide commercial unit is NSF Compliant, ETL/ETL Sanitation Listed, and small enough for discreet freestanding use at home or behind the scenes at your business. Plus, this cold-brew dispense system can be completely customized to meet the unique needs of anyone you serve, dinner guests and paying customers alike.
Interior lighting illuminates the contents of the kegerator, making it easy to adjust your beverage line or configure your keg coupler. The low-heat light will not affect the temperature inside the javarator.
Easily adjust your kegerator's internal temperature with the push of a button! The digital control panel located on the door allows you to store and dispense anywhere from 32 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fits Quarter Slim Keg
Even with its narrow, space-saving design, this keg cooler has the capacity to hold a 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg. Depending on the beverage of your choice, your can also store a Sankey or 5 gallon ball lock home brew keg in this unit.
Customizable Dispense Kit
This unit comes with a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall single faucet tower that can be upgraded to fit your needs, and optional add-ons are available to help you build a coffee dispense kit to your exact specifications.
Wide Temperature Range
The Kegco ICS15BSR boasts a temperature range that's ideal for serving cold brew coffee or even storing wines for long-term cellaring purposes. Dispense a smooth cup of joe at an ice-cold 32°F or crank the temperature as high as 65°F.
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-65°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the cabinet and helps with quick temperature pulldown on a warm keg
- Blower hose direct cold air into the draft beer tower so every drop is kept cool
- LED interior lighting
- Security lock
- Includes both towel bar and curved door handles so you can choose the version that best matches your decor
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha or wine
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlet
This kegerator can fit one quarter slim keg, one 5 gallon commercial keg, or one 5 gallon home brew keg.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.