- Sleek and compact design allows it to sit perfectly on a counter top or in small spaces
- Portable and easy to maintain, this mini cold brew kegerator delivers consistently great tasting nitro cold brew every pour
- Designed for commercial use, this kegerator utilizes a powerful compressor cooling system to ensure consistently perfect pours
- Can hold up to a 1.75 gallon keg, delivering approximately 28 servings of iced coffee
- Digital temperature controls and fan-forced cooling keep the cabinet's interior evenly chilled throughout
The Kegco HK-46-CB Cold Brew Coffee Mini Kegerator's sleek and compact design allows it to sit perfectly on a counter top or in small spaces. This commercial-grade model is exclusive to the Kegco range and is designed for use in offices, homes, coffee shops, and restaurants. The compact cabinet can hold up to a 1.75 gallon ball lock keg, delivering approximately 28 servings. Portable and easy to maintain, this mini cold brew kegerator delivers consistently great tasting nitro cold brew with every pour. The counter top kegerator comes equipped with a complete kit of high-quality commercially-rated parts, optimizing the unit to dispense nitro cold brew coffee. This dispense kit is made up of premium food-grade and stainless steel parts backed by years of industry experience and exceptional customer service. It includes a stainless steel nitro stout faucet that allows cold brew coffee to perfectly cascade and create a creamy foamy head.
- Includes a 18 gram Nitrogen Tank
This 18 gram 5/8" threaded neck Disposable Nitrogen Cylinder contains food-grade Nitrogen. Lightweight and compact, this nitrogen tank easily fits into this compact kegerator and delivers a perfect pour every time.
- Includes a Commercial Grade Single Gauge Mini Nitrogen Regulator
This Kegco NS-BMR-H Mini Nitrogen Regulator gives you the best of both worlds, boasting a compact and portable design that makes it perfect for parties and special events while also featuring a 0-60 PSI display and an adjustment knob that give you the same control over your pressure output that you would enjoy with a full size regulator. This brass nitrogen regulator is compatible with 5/8" UNF threaded nitrogen and CO2 cartridges and has a flared 1/4" MFL connection on the output for use with a ball lock or pin lock disconnect.
- Includes 2 feet of 5/16" I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Thumb Screw Clamps
Standard 2 foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Nitrogen tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. With a 1.75 gallon ball lock keg, specialty and gourmet cold brews can easily be stored and dispensed. The keg is easy to clean and can be reused endlessly. The gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
- Includes a Nitro Stout Beer Faucet
Specially designed nitro coffee and stout beer, this faucet features a long, narrow spout with a restrictor disc. The restrictor disc slows down your pour to help you achieve a cascading effect. All surfaces that come into contact with your brew are made of stainless steel, which will not corrode or impart unwanted flavors. Faucet can be easily broken down to its component parts for more efficient cleaning and serviceability.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: less than 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Black finish cabinet
- Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing
- Refrigeration system utilizes ozone friendly 600a refrigerant
- Optional premium dispense kit
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
No customer reviews available.