- Designed for the unique requriements of dispensing iced coffee on tap from a coffee keg
- Comes complete with a single tap kegged coffee dispense system
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the two included wire shelves
- Spacious keg cooler interior holds up to two 5 gallon ball lock coffee kegs
- Features rolling casters, a chrome guard rail, and a built-in drip tray for easy clean-up
Dimensions: 33" H x 20" W x 25-1/2" D
The Kegco ICK19S-1NK Javarator Cold-Brew Coffee Dispenser allows you to store, refrigerate, and dispense refreshing iced coffee, bringing a fun and convenient coffee shop experience straight to your home. This dispenser comes complete with a single tap draft dispense system.
This Iced Coffee Javarator has a spacious interior that is large enough to hold two corny kegs at a time, and features a black cabinet with an attractive stainless steel door that will look great in your home. Additional features include a chrome guard rail that prevents glasses from sliding off the countertop, rolling casters that allow you to quickly move the unit, and a built-in drip tray for easy cleanup. A nitrogen tank can easily fits inside the fridge, but an external tank mount and a knockout for the air line are included if you'd like to manage the tank outside the fridge and have more room inside. In addition, this iced coffee keg dispenser converts to a refrigerator with two adjustable wire shelves so you can use it for extra storage when it's not storing cold brew kegs.
- Black Cabinet with a Stainless Steel Door
- This Iced Coffee Keg Dispenser comes with a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall draft tower, one faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Measures at 33"H x 20"W x 25.5"D
- Reversible Door
- 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug to convert into a Compact Refrigerator
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of kegs
- Textured serving counter top
- External tank mount with knockout for air line
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
unfortunately Sellet is not a brand we carrier, did you by chance mean Summit? if so there number is 1-800-287-8799. Hope this helped and thank you for your question.
Yes but you would have to clean the beverage lines as well as transition from Nitro to Co2. We would need to get a Co2 tank and well as a Co2 regulator. Possibly other pieces in order to make this happen but you could make it work. Hope this helped and thank you for your question.