- Black stainless steel door is less likely to show smudges or fingerprints than standard stainless steel and can be easily cleaned without requiring any special polish
- Digital temperature display with push button controls makes it easy to set and verify internal temperature
- Comes complete with a single tap draft dispense system that includes everything you'll need
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the 2 included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
- Features rolling casters, a chrome guard rail, and a removable built-in drip tray for easy clean-up
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
The Kegco ICK30X-1NK Digital Javarator adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to your cold-brew coffee dispense systems. Now you have the ability to see your specific temperature setting and set it easily with the push of a button, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control. This Javarator comes complete with a single tap draft dispense system.
The Kegco ICK30X series has been designed with a matte black cabinet and a sleek black stainless steel door for a modern look that complements any decor. Black stainless steel is a unique black-graphite tone that resists more smudges, fingerprints, water spots, and streaks than standard stainless steel. Most stainless steel surfaces do not have a fingerprint-resistant finish and will need special polish to keep them looking new. Black stainless steel can be easily cleaned without requiring any special polish - simply clean with a damp cloth followed by a soft towel.
Digital Temperature Control
Changing temperature has never been easier thanks to the digital temperature controls found on the ICK30X series. With its digital temperature display and push button controls, you can easily set and verify the internal temperature of the cold brew coffee dispenser. You no longer have to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce - simply press the up or down button to adjust the temperature by one degree. The display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Wide Enough Temperature Range to Dispense or Ferment
The ICK30 series features Fan-Forced cooling, giving them the coldest temperature range of any coffee keg cooler on the market today. The fan helps provide even cooling throughout the unit, and the temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold coffee.
The interior is spacious enough to easily hold up to two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home Brew Coffee Kegs, allowing you to store or dispense more than one variety of cold-brewed coffee at a time.
Deep Chill Function
The Deep Chill function allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours. When your keg has reached the desired temperature, press Deep Chill again to return to normal operation.*
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves
This Javarator does more than just dispense delicious coffee... it also easily converts into a refrigerator for extra storage! It comes with 2 adjustable shelves that can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs. With the wide temperature range available in the ICK30, you can even use it to store wine!
Locking Casters Provide Mobility
Easily move the Kegco ICK30 from the kitchen to the patio for that backyard BBQ! Easy-Roll Casters allow you to move the Javarator from one location to another, and they lock so that once it's in position, it won't roll away again until you want it to.
The Kegco ICK30X-1NK is designed for home use, so it is quiet and energy efficient. The removable recessed drip tray with plastic grill can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher, while the attractive and easy-to-install chrome safety rail helps to keep mugs and glasses from sliding off. This Iced Coffee Kegerator includes a complete single tap kegged coffee dispense system.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Matte black cabinet and black stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down warm keg
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
06/10/2020Love My Kegerator! John
I just received this kegerator yesterday. It arrived in great shape! I was able to get it set up quickly, got the CO2 tank filled, and I’m in business. Everything worked well but I had to make a couple minor adjustments.
The fan was making a noise and it was a simple fix. The blades were rubbing the wire that powers the fan. Probably got shaken into the wrong place in shipping. Quick fix and no big deal.
The exit valve of the regulator leaked when I initially set it up. I was able to remove this valve, apply some additional thread sealant, and tighten it back up eliminating the leak.
Even with these small issues, I still give this unit 5 stars. It is important to remember that this is actually a fairly complicated mechanical system. As long as you temper your expectations and are prepared and capable to make any such minor adjustments, this unit will be perfect!
I recommend bundling it with the cleaning kit. Prior to initial beer set up, the cleaning kit allowed me to run warm water through the beer tap line to make sure it’s clean. Plus, I know it will make switching kegs and the recommended cleaning a breeze.
Looking forward to enjoying a lot of draft beer!
05/20/2020Great Product - Crap Instructions Experienced Beer Fridge Owner
This is my third beer machine I have owned in the last 25 years, and it's a good one. A slight step up from my last one, which lasted me 10 years. Very happy with the Kegerator itself, it is a quality machine at a good price. But your instructions are non-existent. I didn't want to screw anything up for fear of invalidating a warranty, but you get a bunch of boxes and nothing that tells you what to do when? And there are spare parts for alternative installations, but nothing that tells you that. There is a good video on YouTube, but as I am not 23 I don't spend my life watching videos, but I did think to check. Put a big note in the box with a link to the video.
And the delivery information is bogus. I was told when the product left your facility that it would arrive May 12 by 5:00 pm. When I had not heard anything mid-day the 13th, I called the trucking company. They informed the 12th was not the delivery date (silly me), that's just when it arrived at the local station. I had to schedule a delivery. That went fine when I finally got it 4 days later.
Again - great machine - but if you really want to take the whole experience to the next level - fix these little issues. They matter.
01/17/2020Quality Kegerator at a great price AleForce1
I finally replaced the chest freezer I have been using for a Kegerator with this beauty. It’s quiet, has a small footprint and exactly what I needed. Since I usually have a Nitro Stout and ales/lagers, it’s nice to be able to have the room in the kegerator for the CO2 tank and a port on the back to hook up the Nitrogen tank.
08/22/2019The achor appliance for any media room Kevin M.
Simply stated, this is a terrific product, so good in fact, we now own two.We customized our second digital dual tap unit by wrapping it in a black stainless cabinet,adding a custom dual gas system (CO2 and Nitrogen Mix), and lastly upgraded the keg connectors to the cool ergonomic flat ones. This keg cooler works better than described, pours perfect beet every time. We set the unit for 33 degrees and the beer pours with a perfect head and a minimum of foam (unlike the Brand X model I purchased several years back.) With all of the craft beer choices our there, why limit yourself to one tap? This keg cooler delivers beer a cut above going out to the local pub, which likely does not deliver beer as cold as this kegerator does, and may not taste as fresh due to unknown line cleaning practices. There is extra room inside to keep your mugs cold even with the kegs and gas bottle inside.
Best of all, Beverage Factory customer service is best in class, if you ever have any questions about beer systems in general, ask Mo who is the most knowledgeable beer craftsperson I have spoken with and his sales manager Nick is top shelf.
Thanks for your time,
I decided to purchase a proper kegerator. My previous one is one that I made and has served me well for 10 plus years. Still runs great. Why did I buy a new one? Space!! I could get 2 corney kegs in my old one comfortably. I could shove 2 sanke kegs in once I cut the front door interior to be flat. This new one allows me to fit a quarter barrel as well as a sixthteel at one time. Of course I can also fit a half barrel now if I want. The unit is nice. I enjoy the black stainless on the door. I like the temp readout so I know what I set it to. I haven’t needed to use the deep chill function. It was cold inside a half hour and my kegs going in were already cold. My chrome rail did come damaged but they replaced it promptly without question. The fan is a bit loud. Maybe it’s just my unit. Not unbearable just a bit louder than I’d like. Maybe some isolation rubber between the fan would make it quiet? All in all I’m happy. Showed up fast. All the boxes were in great shape. Short of the chrome rail coming loose from the tape inside the kegerator everything was in tip top shape.