- Designed with a black stainless steel door that provides easier cleaning and more resistance to smudges or fingerprints
- Digital temperature display with push button controls makes it easier than ever to set and verify internal temperature
- Comes complete with a two tap draft dispense system that includes everything you need to dispense kegged coffee
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the 2 included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
- Features rolling casters, a chrome guard rail, and a removable built-in drip tray for easy clean-up
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
The Kegco ICK30X-2NK Double Faucet Digital Javarator adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to your cold-brew coffee dispense system. Now you have the ability to see your specific temperature setting and adjust it easily with the push of a button, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control. This Javarator comes complete with a dual tap draft dispense system.
The Kegco ICK30X series has been designed with a matte black cabinet and a sleek black stainless steel door for a modern look that complements any decor. Black stainless steel is a unique black-graphite tone that resists more smudges, fingerprints, water spots, and streaks than standard stainless steel. Most stainless steel surfaces do not have a fingerprint-resistant finish and will need special polish to keep them looking new. Black stainless steel can be easily cleaned without requiring any special polish - simply clean with a damp cloth followed by a soft towel.
Digital Temperature Control
Changing temperature has never been easier thanks to the digital temperature controls found on the ICK30X series. With its digital temperature display and push button controls, you can easily set and verify the internal temperature of the cold brew coffee dispenser. You no longer have to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce - simply press the up or down button to adjust the temperature by one degree. The display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Wide Enough Temperature Range to Dispense or Ferment
The ICK30 series features Fan-Forced cooling, giving them the coldest temperature range of any coffee keg cooler on the market today. The fan helps provide even cooling throughout the unit. Temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold coffee.
The interior is spacious enough to easily hold up to two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home Brew Coffee Kegs, allowing you to store or dispense more than one variety of cold-brewed coffee at a time.
Deep Chill Function
The Deep Chill function allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours. When your keg has reached the desired temperature, press Deep Chill again to return to normal operation.*
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves
This Javarator does more than just dispense delicious coffee... it also easily converts to a refrigerator for extra storage! It comes with 2 adjustable shelves that can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs. With the wide temperature range available in the ICK30, you can even use it to store wine!
Locking Casters Provide Mobility
Easily move the Kegco ICK30 from the kitchen to the patio for that backyard BBQ! Easy-Roll Casters allow you to move the Javarator from one location to another, and they lock so that once it's in position, it won't roll away again until you want it to.
The Kegco ICK30X-2NK is designed for home use, so it is quiet and energy efficient. The removable recessed drip tray with plastic grill can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher, while the attractive and easy-to-install chrome safety rail helps to keep mugs and glasses from sliding off. This Iced Coffee Kegerator includes a complete two tap kegged coffee dispense system.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
- Black Cabinet with Black Stainless Steel Door
- This Iced Coffee Keg Dispenser comes complete with a two tap draft dispense system
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down warm keg
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
08/19/2013Love this Kegerator C. Johnson
I recently purchased this kegerator, I am thrilled with it! Easy to set up and pouring cold beer. I like my beer REALLY cold, this unit has an additional fan and digital display for accurate temperature. I am glad I was able to purchase a great unit with out having to spend a ton of money. I upgraded the regulator to a double gauge, I am not that close to an air and gas place, I would hate to run out.
05/07/2013My friends are jealous! Brewmaster in Training
I've been home brewing for a couple years and i got tired of bottling so I decided to give this kegerator a try. It is awesome! I set it up with a couple home brew kegs and now I can pour a glass at a time and it always comes out ice cold. I've found that I'm brewing more and experimenting with my recipes because I can have two kegs on tap and compare tastes right away. It's perfect for a home brewer like me.
This is an indication that your units compressor is getting too cold then warning up creating the full tray. I would suggest you empty out the tray and try to determinant how often the tray is filling up. Are there extreme weather issues happening lately in your area that could be effecting the unit? If you would like to give us a call and chat with our technical department or customer service we're available from 7-4 PST Monday-Friday.
Yes you can use it to dispense cider, i would look into seeing what PSI pressure Cider is dispensed at before doing so. I hope this helped and thank you for your question.
This was a big purchase for me. Once I knew I was actually buying a fridge (as opposed to converting one) I decided to go ahead and get one that could fit multiple kegs with two faucets. Might as well right! Currently I have a slim quarter and a sixth installed with a little room to spare. I think I could fit 2 slim quarters as the inside of the door is recessed a little. From the outside it is about the size of a dishwasher.
It will take a few days to cool down completely, but then the ambient tempature inside will match the display. I keep it on 33°F with no problems. You can use deep chill for the first few hours when you first put a keg in. Also, you will be fiddling with the regulator some and opening the door alot makes it harder to get cool.
I installed this unit under my workbench in the garage and mounted the tower to my workbench surface. I used a 6" piece of 2" PVC as a spacer and used and upside down shower drain as a flange to attach to the fridge. Multiple lengths of screws are included. I also had just enough room to put foam insulation down inside the PVC around the beer lines. The tower includes nice rubber insulation as well.
Finally, I find it much easier to pour into a pitcher as opposed to straight into a pint glass. There will be a little foam as the beer in the lines in the tower will warm up just a little. It's not enough to tell a temperature difference, just enough to make some foam. I find it's best to "burp" the faucet twice (open/close quickly), then let it run into the pitcher. From there you can make a perfect pour into your frosty pint glass.
Here are my recommended upgrades:
Worm gear hose clamps on CO2 lines (auto parts store)
Dual gauge regulator with dual shutoff valves
Standard 'D' system sankey couplers
Stainless steel tower
Perlick 525SS faucets
Pressurized cleaning kit
Stainless steel drip tray