- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing iced coffee on tap from a coffee keg
- Dispense system consists of stainless steel and food grade plastic to ensure cleanliness
- Durable steel construction with stainless steel top and built-in drip tray to collect spills
- Easily holds a full size keg or multiple smaller kegs
- NSF compliant and ETL sanitation listed for commercial use
Kegco's ICTCK-1B-3 Commercial Javarator is equally suitable for use in trendy coffee shops and your very own kitchen. This iced coffee dispenser durable enough to withstand the heavy-use of retail environments like restaurants and small and portable enough to be easily moved from your kitchen to your living room. It is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant, ensuring that it has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for coffee keg dispensers. The ICTCK-1B-3 is an excellent choice for any small business that wants to offer cold-brewed coffee on tap and is affordable enough to allow you to dispense it like the pros at home!
This iced coffee kegerator includes a draft tower with a stainless steel faucet and fittings, a set of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius home brew kegs, a dual gauge nitrogen regulator, and an empty 15 cu.ft. aluminum nitrogen tank with sleek black epoxy finish. Although everything necessary to tap a ball lock Cornelius keg is included, the ICXCK-1B-1 is customizable with many different features. The standard faucet is made of durable and sanitary stainless steel, but we provide the option of upgrading to a Perlick faucet which has less internal surface area and prevents a sticky faucet knob. The included ball lock keg couplers are food grade plastic and are designed to prevent corrosion, but we also have the option to upgrade to stainless steel ball lock couplers. View the options below and feel free to give us a call at 1-800-710-9939 option 1 with any questions regarding the dispense system.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.