- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing iced coffee on tap from up to three coffee kegs at the same time
- Three tap dispense system consists of stainless steel and food grade plastic to ensure cleanliness
- Utilizes ozone friendly R134a refrigerant, a 1/7 hp compressor, and fan-forced cooling
- Polyurethane insulated stainless steel walls and sealing door keeps your kegs cool
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Complaint
Kegco's ICXCK-1S-3 Triple Faucet Commercial Grade Javarator is a great choice for coffee shops, small restaurants, and office break rooms! This cold brew coffee dispenser boasts locking 4" wheels and a three tap dispense system that makes it extremely versatile. Not only can you offer your guests and customers multiple flavors of iced coffee at the same time, but you can also easily move this coffee keg dispenser wherever you need it. For added convenience, it features a knockout that allows you to place your nitrogen tank outside of the unit, leaving more room inside for up to four 5 gallon ball lock coffee kegs!
Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower
Keep the beverage line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
Knockout for external Nitrogen Tank or Drain Hose
This knockout allows you to mount your nitrogen tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
Drip Tray Drain Receptacle
Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
Rubber Floor Mat
A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
4" locking casters make this cold-brew coffee dispenser easy to move, while the built-in drip tray and steel interior make it easy to clean. A 1/7 hp compressor provides superior cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to ensure your iced coffee stays cold all the way up to the faucet.
This coffee keg dispenser includes a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall triple faucet tower with stainless steel faucets and fittings, three sets of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius home brew kegs, a dual gauge nitrogen regulator with an air distributor, an aluminum nitrogen tank, and an empty 15 cu. ft. aluminum nitrogen tank with sleek black epoxy finish. Although this Javarator comes with everything you'll need to tap up to three ball lock Cornelius kegs, it has many features that can be customized to fit your needs. The standard faucets are constructed of durable and sanitary stainless steel, but we also offer an upgrade to Perlick faucets, which have less internal surface area to prevent sticky faucet knobs. The included ball lock keg couplers are food grade plastic and are designed to prevent corrosion, but we also give you the option to upgrade to stainless steel ball lock couplers. You can view the options below and give us a call at 1-800-710-9939 option 1 with any questions you have about the dispense system.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 15 cu. ft. Nitrogen Tank with Sleek Black Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy 6061-T6. The eye-catching sleek black epoxy finish acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear, and the aluminum construction is lighter weight than steel tanks and does not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 580 Valves are CGA approved, and have a female thread for Nitrogen Regulators. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes a Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Nitrogen Regulator with 3-Way Air Distributor
This commercial grade dual gauge regulator is compatible with nitrogen cylinders with CGA 580 valves and features a double gauge design that measures both PSI and the volume of nitrogen gas in the tank. The durable regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components. This regulator features an integral safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45 PSI and comes with a 3-way air distributor.
- Includes three 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps each
Three standard 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Nitrogen tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes three sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
Each set includes both a gas in and a beer out coupler that work with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
- Includes a Kegco Exclusive 14" Tall, 3" Diameter Triple Faucet Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The tower is a commercial grade single column, triple faucet, 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation. This tower comes complete with stainless steel faucets and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucets can be upgraded to Perlick faucets, which have less internal surface area to prevent the faucet knobs from sticking. This Kegco Exclusive tower measures 14" tall, giving you an extra 2" of space over standard draft beer towers.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Continuous cold air channeled through tower to ensure cold product
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Built-in drip tray with drain
- Stainless steel interior walls and ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat prevents damage to interior
- Magnetic gasket provides positive door seal
- Self-closing door with lock
- Refrigeration system utilizes ozone-friendly R134a refrigerant
- CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Knockout for remote nitrogen tank
- Stainless steel finish
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
Some configurations require external nitrogen tank mount.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.