- Designed to meet the exacting requirements for storing and dispensing beer, wine, cider, cold-brew coffee, and kombucha
- Single-use keg is filled, sent, and then recycled when empty, cutting out costly return logistics and washing processes
- Keg is compatible with universal D system coupling systems, and keeps your beer just as fresh as in steel kegs for up to 9 months
- It has just 10% of the weight of traditional steel kegs, making it easier to handle at the filling plant and by the end user
- Once emptied, the petainerKeg can be quickly depressurized, crushed, and recycled
Dimensions: 23.75" Height, 9.50" Diameter
This 20L petainerKeg Hybrid has been specially designed to meet the high standards of users across the beverage industry, from beer, wine, and cider to cold brew coffee and kombucha. This is a pallet of 80.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
This PET plastic keg is filled, sent, and then recycled when empty, cutting out costly return logistics and washing processes. The keg provides 40% savings in supply chain costs compared to steel and glass, and also reduces the expensive administration and deposit systems required to manage and run a steel keg fleet.
Convenient to Use
This keg can be used with universal D system coupling systems, making it easy to dispense. It has just 10% of the weight of traditional steel kegs, making handling at the filling plant and on-trade easier. The petainerKeg also protects the quality of your beer, keeping your beer just as fresh as in steel kegs for up to nine months.
Sustainable and Recyclable
Once empty, the petainerKeg can be depressurized, crushed, and completely recycled. Because there is no cleaning, it eliminates waste water and requires no washing chemicals for each filling.
- Size in litres: 20
- Hand and automatic filling capability
- Steel keg line capability
- Compatible with most kegerators and stand-alone systems
- Compatible with standard D system dispense systems
- Shelf life up to 9 months
- Top Load: 350+kgf
- Maximum operating pressure: 4.1 bar, 60 psig
- Burst pressure >7 bar, >100 psig
- UV protection
- Stable stackability
- Faster filling without foaming
- Thicker wall
|Dimensions and Capacity|
|Capacity||20 Litres (5 Gallons)|
No customer reviews available.