These Ultrasnap Testing Swabs are for use with the ATP Hygiene Meter and will not work without it. This pen-sized sample collection device is easy to use, small and environmentally friendly compared to other ATP swabs. It uses 20 - 80% less plastic than comparable devices.
In addition, Ultrasnap uses the world's first liquid-stable reagent in place of the freeze-dried enzymes used in other ATP sampling devices. This provides better accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength and more reproducible results.
- Remove swab from test tube and wipe the surface to be tested. Swabbing motion should be in a 4 x 4 inch square while rotating swab or a random motion that ensures a good sample collection.
- Place swab back in test tube.
- Break plastic Snap Valve at top of swab by bending bulb. Squeeze bulb twice, pushing liquid reagent down swab shaft.
- Shake test for 5 seconds.
- Place test in SystemSURE Plus and close lid.
- Press "OK" and reading will appear in 15 seconds.
The swabs have a shelf-life of 12 months at refrigerated temperatures (2-81/2C) or 4 weeks at room temperature (21-251/2C). Due to the need to refrigerate the swabs, they are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- 100 tests per case
- Snap-Valve technology - snap & squeeze
- Premoistened swab bud
- Self-contained, liquid-stable reagent
- Write-on swab label
- Unprecedented accuracy and reproducibility
- Simple, quick and user-friendly
- Tolerant to temperature abuse
- Test wet or dry surfaces and liquid samples
- Consistent, reliable results in 15 seconds
Testing Swabs for the ATP Hygiene Meter (Pack of 100) Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |