- Stylish brushed stainless steel Kegco draft beer tower comes complete with one standard faucet and a black faucet knob
- This draft tower measures 14" tall, giving you an extra 2" of space over standard draft beer towers
- The extra tower height makes it easier to fill tall growlers and pint glasses that do not fit under standard 12" tall towers
- Includes preassembled 5' brewery approved beer hose with hex nut and neoprene washer for connecting to any standard keg coupler
- Can be easily mounted using the mounting gasket and four screws that are included
This 3" diameter brushed stainless steel Kegco DT145-1B draft beer tower features a 14" height that makes it 2" taller than most standard draft beer towers, giving you enough space to fill normally hard-to-fit growlers and pint glasses. It comes complete with one standard faucet with a chrome-plated forged brass body, nylon lever washer, solid brass faucet lever, and chrome-plated bonnet, shaft, and collar. A black ABS plastic faucet knob is included for a stylish finish.
This tower comes complete with one preassembled 5' brewery-approved beer hose with a hex nut and neoprene washer, and is compatible with all standard keg couplers. A mounting gasket and four screws are included for easy mounting. NSF approved.
This product has Brass components. Brass alloys are known to contain trace amounts of Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov