- Beautiful 3" diameter PVD brass tower features one PVD brass plated stainless faucet with stainless lever and a black ABS plastic knob
- Measures 14" tall, giving you an extra 2" of space over standard draft beer towers to allow you to easily fill tall growlers and pint glasses
- Brass-plated stainless steel faucet, stainless steel shank, and stainless steel fittings help ensure better tasting beer
- Includes preassembled 5' brewery-approved beer hose with hex nut and neoprene washer for connecting to any standard keg coupler
- Can be easily mounted using the mounting gasket and four screws that are included
Kegco's DT145-1P-ASC 3" diameter PVD brass draft tower features a 14" height that makes it 2" taller than most standard draft beer towers, giving you enough space to fill normally hard-to-fit growlers and pint glasses. It comes complete with a PVD brass plated stainless faucet with stainless lever and a black ABS plastic faucet knob. Along with the brass-plated stainless steel faucet, the tower features a stainless steel shank and fittings to help ensure better tasting beer.
This tower comes complete with one preassembled 5' brewery-approved beer hose with hex nut and neoprene washer, and is compatible with all standard keg couplers. A mounting gasket and four screws are included for easy mounting. NSF approved.
This product has Brass components. Brass alloys are known to contain trace amounts of Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov