- Stainless steel cleaning cup is compatible with "D" and "S" system keg couplers
- Connect one keg coupler and flush one beer line using a garden hose connected at water faucet
- Follow with a cleaning chemical, flush again with water, and blow out any water with CO2
- A fast and easy way to flush beer out of your jockey box coils
- Thanks to the built-in ball lifter there is no need to remove the check ball
Create your own cleaning adapter with this stainless steel single flusher cleaning cup, which allows you to connect one keg coupler and flush one beer line using a garden hose connected at your water faucet. Simple turn on the garden faucet and flush through the coupler to the beer line and out of the beer faucet. Then follow with a cleaning chemical, flush your system again with water, and blow out any water with CO2. It's a fast and easy way to flush beer out of jockey box coils! Due to a built-in ball lifter, there is no need to remove check ball. For use with "D" and "S" systems.
- Type: Single Flusher w/ Ball Lifter
- System: D and S
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Thread: 7/8-14
Be the first to ask a question.