BSG Star San Sanitizer - 16 ozModel: BZZZ2112
$33.32SAVE 30% - $10.00
IN STOCK (usually ships within 24 hours)
- Acid-based sanitizer works quickly and effectively to sanitize all your homebrew equipment
- Self-foaming formula hits all of those hard-to-reach places for maximum sanitation
- When used under 300 ppm it can be used as a no-rinse sanitizer
- Any remaining foam is odorless and tasteless and will not effect the quality of your beer
- Not recommended for use on soft metals due to its acidic nature
INFO & GUIDES
Five Star's Star San Santiizer makes it easier than ever to sanitize all of your home brew equipment! This acid-based sanitizer works quickly and effectively, and is self-foaming to hit all those hard-to-reach-places. When used under 300 ppm (1 ounce per 5 gallons = 300 ppm), it can be used as a no-rinse sanitizer; any remaining foam is non-toxic, odorless, and tasteless, and will not effect the quality of your beer.
It is not recommended to use Star San on soft metals because of the acid nature of this product.
Be the first to ask a question.
04/25/2016The best sanitizer for home brew
Here's the scoop - follow the instructions, they're simple. So long as your equipment/bottles are already clean, star san sanitizes in a snap. It's odorless, tasteless and doesn't harm your home brew. Way better than bleach, which needs to be rinsed with water, which in turn exposes your product to infection.
I've used star san for years for my home brew, and it's the most recommended sanitizer by the home brew shops here in San Diego and online.