- Case of twelve 32 oz bottle of beer line cleaner for keg dispensers; each makes 64 quarts of powerful quality cleaner
- Mix 1/2 oz cleaner per quart of water to clean beer lines, faucets, kegs, coils, rods, fittings, and parts
- Removes beer stone, bio-film, yeast, protein, organics, and mineral deposits from beverage lines
- Low in phosphates, no nitrates, and biodegradable so it's environmentally friendly
- Won't discolor metal or harm plastic and is easier on hands than most brewing specific products
These 32 oz bottles of Kegco Beer Line Cleaner represent an inexpensive and environmentally friendly way to remove beer stone, bio-film, yeast, protein, organics and mineral deposits from beverage lines.
This nitrate free formulation is low in phosphates and 100% biodegradable. The concentrated formula does not cake or harden and it mixes instantly with water to create the cleaning solution. At 1/2 oz. of cleaner per quart of water, a 32 oz. container makes 64 quarts (16 gallons) of powerful, quality cleaner. Kegco Beer Line Cleaner is easy to use and works with all electrical, mechanical and hand pump cleaning kits.
Potassium hydroxide, an alkaline compound with easy rinsing qualities that is less corrosive to metal parts and fittings, is the primary active ingredient in Kegco Beer Line Cleaner. We blend potassium hydroxide with a proprietary blend of surfactants and chelating agents to help the caustic loosen and suspend soil.
Kegco Beer Line Cleaner is ideal for direct draw systems, tap boxes, or any system that uses shorter runs. It is is fantastic for small craft and home brewing operations, as it quickly enters solution, removing and suspending soil in all water temperatures without extended contact times or excessive rinsing. It is a mild liquid cleaner that won't discolor metal or harm plastic and is easier on hands than most brewing specific products.
Case of 12.