- 4 oz. bottle makes 2 gallons of highly effective beer line cleaning solution
- Removes beer stone, biomass, organics, and mineral deposits from beverage lines
- Liquid product does not cake or harden and mixes instantly
- Nitrate free formulation is also low in phosphates and 100% biodegradable
- Works with all electrical, mechanical, and hand driven cleaning units
4 oz. biodegradable Akaline Beer Line cleaning solution. At only a few cents per application, BLC Beer Line Cleaner is a value focused way to remove beer stone, biomass, organics and mineral deposits from beverage lines.
BLC is a liquid product that does not cake or harden and it mixes instantly. This nitrate free formulation is also low in phosphates and 100% biodegradable. BLC works with all electrical, mechanical and hand driven cleaning units.
The primary active ingredient in BLC is potassium hydroxide, an alkaline compound with easy rinsing qualities that is less corrosive to metal parts and fittings. We blend potassium hydroxide with a proprietary blend of surfactants and chelating agents to help the caustic loosen and suspend soil. BLC also works with your budget! At 2 ounces of BLC per gallon of water, a 4 oz. container makes 2 gallons of powerful, quality cleaner.
BLC is a highly-effective cleaner and one of our milder brands of liquid beverage line cleaner. BLC is ideal for direct draw systems, tap boxes, or any system that uses shorter runs.
Attention Craft Brewers!
Though it was formulated for cleaning lines, BLC is fantastic for small craft and home brewing operations. BLC quickly enters solution, removing and suspending soil in all water temperatures without extended contact times or excessive rinsing. BLC is also easier on hands than most brewing specific products.
Be the first to ask a question.