- 18 liter cleaning kit makes it easy to keep your direct draw system clean
- Allows you to tap a bottle of cleaning solution like a normal keg to clean your draft beer system
- Keeps your beer lines clean and your beer tasting "brewery fresh"
- Customizable with any combination of four valves based on your needs
- Choose from "D", "S", "U", "G", and "M" system valves
This 18L Cleaning Can from Kegco allows you to tap a bottle of cleaning solution like a normal keg, making it easy to clean your draft beer system and keep your beer tasting fresh.
Simply fill the cleaning bottle with line cleaner solution, detach the keg coupler from your keg, and attach it to the cleaning bottle. Place a bucket or drain underneath the faucet to catch the cleaning solution, and pull forward on your faucet handle to begin circulating the solution through the keg coupler and beer lines, out of your faucet, and out into the bucket or drain. Finish by repeating the process with clean water to rinse the system, and you are ready to enjoy fresh-tasting draft beer once again!
It is recommended that you use Beer Line Cleaner to clean your draft beer system at least once a month, or every other keg. We suggest that you use an Acid Line Cleaner every four or five cleanings to remove mineral deposits, which will allow you to prolong the life and quality of your draft beer system.
Feel free to contact me directly if you'd like. Ben 858-218-2339