D System Keg Tap Coupler w/ Red Lever HandleModel: 7485BB-R
$59.99SAVE 30% - $18.00
- Compatible with all domestic brand kegs
- Works with all American "D" system sankey kegs
- Features a 55-psi pressure relief valve
- Body is constructed from nickel-plated forged brass
- Simply pull out and then down on the lever handle to easily couple the keg
The 7485BB-R is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This coupler works with all American "D" system sankey kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- Stainless Steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- Stainless Steel handle fork for added strength
- Tin-nickel plated probe is resistant chemicals and won't chip like chrome
- Short handle is ideal for smaller diameter kegs
- Body Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Probe Material Tin-Nickel Alloy Plated
- Gas Port 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Height 3-13/16"
WARNING: This product has Brass components. Brass alloys are known to contain trace amounts of Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Be the first to ask a question.
I just used this tap to change my kegerator from a single tap to a double tap (2 - 5 gal kegs). I originally built my kegerator about 8 years ago. This tap is a much higher quality than the one that came with the original start up "deluxe" kegerator kit. This tap works great, looks great, and is a high quality unit.