MicroMatic D System Keg Tap Coupler - Grey Lever HandleModel: 7485SS
$93.32SAVE 30% - $28.00
- 304 stainless steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- 304 stainless steel probe for the ultimate in purity
- Excellent for beer, wine, and cider
- 304 stainless steel handle fork for added strength
- Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
"D" system is the most common system available in the US, also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries - Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors and Labatt as well as most craft breweries.
The 7485SS keg coupler features a 303 stainless steel body and probe that are resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome. The coupler has a lever handle with a stainless steel handle fork for added durability. The short handle is ideal for smaller diameter kegs. To tap a keg, all you have to do is push down on the easy-to-engage handle and pull up to untap.
- System: "D" (American Sankey)
- Body Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Probe Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Grey
- Handle Style: 304 Stainless Steel Lever
- Gas Port: 3/8" O.D. Barb (To Fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port: 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Height: 3-7/16"
- Integral Pressure Relief Valve: Releases at 55-65 PSI
WARNING: This product has Brass components. Brass alloys are known to contain trace amounts of Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.