- 304 stainless steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- 304 stainless steel probe for the ultimate in purity
- Excellent for beer, wine, and cider
- 304 stainless steel handle fork for added strength
- Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
"D" system is the most common system available in the US, also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries - Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors and Labatt as well as most craft breweries.
The 7485SS keg coupler features a 303 stainless steel body and probe that are resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome. The coupler has a lever handle with a stainless steel handle fork for added durability. The short handle is ideal for smaller diameter kegs. To tap a keg, all you have to do is push down on the easy-to-engage handle and pull up to untap.
- System: "D" (American Sankey)
- Body Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Probe Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Grey
- Handle Style: 304 Stainless Steel Lever
- Gas Port: 3/8" O.D. Barb (To Fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port: 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Height: 3-7/16"
- Integral Pressure Relief Valve: Releases at 55-65 PSI
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.