Low profile coupler with all 304 Grade Stainless Steel contact. Use in kegerators with low clearance. Use with all products: beer, wine, cider.
"D" system is the most common system available in the U.S., also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries - Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries. Visit our beer system listing for an expanded listing of beers that use the "D" system valve.
The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, "tapping" the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler.
- Beer Keg Tap Features
- Low profile design for tight clearance installations
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel body
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel probe
- Barb outlet for 3/16" I.D. beer hose
- Barb inlet for 5/16" I.D. gas hose
- NSF approved
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.