- This Kegco keg coupler is compatible with all American D System Sankey kegs, allowing you to easily enjoy your favorite domestic beer brands straight from the keg
- Clickable lever handle clicks up and down to engage the keg, making it more convenient than conventional lever style keg couplers that need to be pulled out before being pushed down
- The keg probe is made of high-quality stainless steel that is resistant to chemicals, making it more sanitary than chrome plated brass keg couplers
- Kegco's commercial-grade keg tap is constructed of durable 304 grade stainless steel that can stand up to use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- The keg coupler body features a 55-psi pressure release valve that allows you to easily let the pressure out of the keg
The Kegco KTS97D-W Commercial Grade D System Keg Coupler is compatible with all domestic brand sankey kegs. It has a stainless steel body and probe for maximum durability and cleanliness. This keg tap has a clickable lever handle that easily clicks up and down to engage the keg, making it more convenient than the conventional lever style keg couplers that need to be pulled out before being pushed down. It also features a 55-psi pressure release valve to prevent over pressurizing the keg.
- Ergonomic Handle:
The KTS97D-W has an easy to use ergonomic handle. Simply press the lever down to tap a keg and pull it up to untap it. A mechanism inside the coupler handle automatically locks it into position so you don't have to pull the handle out before moving it up or down. Anyone who has pulled the handle off of a keg coupler can appreciate the convenience!
- Stainless Steel Probe:
The keg probe, which is the part that actually presses down into the keg to allow beer to pass through the coupler, is made of high quality stainless steel. It is resistant to chemicals, making it more sanitary than chrome plated brass.
- Stainless Steel Body:
This premium keg tap is constructed of durable 304 grade stainless steel so it can stand up to the toughest conditions of a commercial bar. The body also features a 55-psi pressure release valve, allowing you to easily let the pressure out of the keg.
- System: D
- Ergonomic Lever Handle
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel Body
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel Probe
- 3/8" O.D. Barb Gas Port (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- 7/8"-14 Thread Beer Port (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Compatible with Budweiser, Miller, Coors and other American, Canadian and Mexican beer kegs
- Excellent for beer, wine or cider
- Check Ball Retainer
- Check Ball
- Keg Probe
- Safety Valve Assembly
- Safety Valve Housing
- Check Valve
- Hose Nipple
- Hex Nut
- Body Washer
- Probe Seal
- Handle Pin