Perlick Lo-Boy Low Profile D System Keg Tap Coupler w/ Pressure Relief - 304 Stainless SteelModel: 40030SSLD
IN STOCK (usually ships within 24 hours)
- Perlick's Lo-Boy D System Keg Coupler boasts a unique low profile design
- Perfect for applications where limited vertical space makes it difficult to tap kegs
- Compatible with all domestic brand American "D" system sankey kegs
- This keg coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve for added safety
- 304 stainless steel construction makes the keg coupler more durable and sanitary
This Perlick Lo-Boy D System Keg Coupler features a unique low profile design that makes it the perfect keg tapping solution for applications where vertical space is limited. Compatible with all domestic brand American "D" system sankey kegs, this coupler has a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a 304 stainless steel construction. Tapping a keg is easy - simply push down and turn to properly couple the keg.
- System: D
- Low Profile Design for Tight Clearance Installations
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 3/16" I.D. Beer Output Barb
- 5/16" I.D. Gas Input Barb
- Height: 2-1/8"
What attachments do I need to be able to use this with a corney keg? I want to be able to switch between a regular keg and a corney. Is that possible and what would I need. I want to stick with a low profile due to size of kegerator
by tk solis on January 08, 2019
If you want to switch beween commercial kegs and homrbew kegs, you need to commit your beverage and co2 lines to barbs connecting to the Corny Ball lock coupler. then use a KCA-SET to attach the ball lock coupler to these that has been threaded on to your Commercial Coupler.
by Dave on January 08, 2019
04/17/2019Great Space Saver!
While I was very skeptical when ordering, this is a high quality and useful coupler. If you're looking to save 5-6" of space above your kegs, then this is the tool for you.