This is the highest quality European lever handle keg coupler on the market today. The 7486E is compatible with the large marjority of import beer brands such as Heineken and Amstel Light. This coupler works with all European "S" system sankey kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
Examples of some compatible European import keg brands include Heineken, Amstel Light, Murphy's Stout, Scottish-New Castle and Pilsner Urquell.
- System: S
- Stainless Steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- Stainless Steel handle fork for added strength
- Tin-nickel plated probe is resistant chemicals and won't chip like chrome
- Short handle is ideal for smaller diameter kegs
- Body Material 303 Stainless steel
- Probe Material Tin-Nickel Alloy Plated
- Gas Port 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Height 3-13/16"
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.