MicroMatic G System Keg Coupler - Lever HandleModel: GTL425
$153.27SAVE 35% - $53.64
- Compatible with European "G" system kegs like Caffrey's, Watney's, Boddington, and Anchor Steam
- Utilizes a heavy-duty ergonomic lever handle for maximum durability
- Body constructed from nickel-plated forged brass
- Featurs a 55-psi pressure relief valve
- Simply pull out and then down on the lever handle to easily tap the keg
The GTL425 is a coupler that is compatible with European "G" system kegs. The most popular beers that work with this coupler are Caffrey's, Watney's, Boddington and Anchor Steam. The GTL425 features a heavy duty ergonomic lever handle. This keg tap also features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- System: G
- Watney's / Caffreys / Boddington / Anchor Steam
- Stainless Steel Probe
- Coupler sits on top, twist 1/4 turn to connect
- Stainless steel probe
- Easy to engage handle: push down to tap/pull up to untap
- Handle Color Black
- Handle Style Ergonomic Lever
- Gas Port 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Height 5"
WARNING: This product has Brass components. Brass alloys are known to contain trace amounts of Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
What is the thread size on the beer out adapter?
by Jose on September 08, 2020
Hello, these threads are 5/8" BSP (British Straight Pipe) thread.
by Dakota on September 09, 2020
No customer reviews available.