- This Kegco keg coupler is a German Slider A System keg tap that is compatible with beer kegs from brands like Warsteiner, Hacker Pschorr, and Paulaner
- Ergonomic lever handle clicks up and down to engage the keg, making it more convenient than conventional lever style keg couplers that need to be pulled out before being pushed down
- The keg probe is made of high quality stainless steel that is resistant to chemicals and will not chip, making it more durable and sanitary than chrome plated brass
- Features a commercial-grade forged brass body that stands up to heavy use in demanding commercial environments like bars, tasting rooms, and restaurants
- The keg coupler body features a 55-psi pressure release valve that allows you to easily let the pressure out of the keg
The Kegco KT1104W-A German Slider A System Keg Coupler is compatible with beer kegs such as Warsteiner, Hacker Pschorr and Paulaner. It has a stainless steel probe that is resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome. It's ergonomic lever handle easily clicks up and down to engage the keg, making it more convenient than the conventional lever style keg couplers that need to be pulled out before being pushed down. It also features a 55-psi pressure release valve to prevent over pressurizing the keg.
- Ergonomic Handle:
The KT1104W-A has an easy to use ergonomic handle. Simply press the lever down to tap a keg and pull it up to untap it. A mechanism inside the coupler handle automatically locks it into position so you don't have to pull the handle out before moving it up or down. Anyone who has pulled the handle off of a keg coupler can appreciate the convenience!
- Stainless Steel Probe:
The keg probe, which is the part that actually presses down into the keg to allow beer to pass through the coupler, is made of high quality stainless steel. It is resistant to chemicals, making it more sanitary than chrome plated brass.
- Forged Brass Body:
This premium German Slider keg tap is constructed of forged brass to stand up to tough commercial environments. The body also features a 55-psi pressure release valve, allowing you to easily let the pressure out of the keg.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the increased height of A-system German 13.2 kegs, you may need to purchase an elbow fitting for residential or undercounter kegerator applications.
- System: A (German Slider)
- Ergonomic Lever Handle
- Forged Brass Body
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel Probe
- 3/8" O.D. Barb Gas Port (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- 7/8"-14 Thread Beer Port (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Compatible with European breweries such as Warsteiner, Hacker Pschorr and Paulaner NSF approved
- Handle Pin
- Safety Valve Housing
- Safety Valve Assembly
- Check Valve
- Hose Nipple
- Hex Nut
- Check Ball Retainer
- Check Ball
- Keg Probe
- Body Washer
It is always recommended to inquire with whoever you're purchasing the keg from to advise on the coupler type.
Picnic Faucet with Attached 2 Feet of Black Beer Line Model:PICNIC FAUCET
Feel free to contact me directly to place an order.